Gossip Girl: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This season has been so much fun. Poor Jenny works so hard for her dream but she still shuts out her dad. I love seeing Serena "out-shine" Blair - the look on Blair's face is absolutely priceless. I can't wait for the next episode when they head to college for a open-house visit. And what is Lily's big secret?

• Administrator

The Chuck/Dan scene in the jail was so good!! We got glimpse of why Chuck is screwed. But we also got to see classic Chuck Bass, walking up to the woman, "I can pay upfront." :lol:

Oh and "Charlie Trout" :lol:

Ed Westwick is phenomenal is this role.

• Administrator

I agree. Leighton and Blair are awesome.

Loved the catfight! I wanted the feud to last a little longer though. Watching them as rivals was fun.

I'm glad Chuck didn't sell out on Nate, and he actually turned the tables on those guys, "I own you now."

• Administrator

Serena's red dress.....OMG! :o:wub: I was eating while watching the show and I literally dropped my spoon when the camera panned up to her. My body just went all weak. :lol:

Chuck/Blair were so good!! That scene at the end was exactly what I wanted. I love that the writers are taking is very slow with these two.

Blair: What took you so long?

Chuck: If you thought that was long, you have no idea what you're in for.

They start kissing.

Chuck: Say it.

Blair: Say what? I'll say anything.

Chuck: Say those three words you wanted me to say.

Blair: Are you kidding.......

Chuck: Not quite. Eight letters, three syllables. Say it and then I'm yours.

Blair: But I'm already yours and you're ruining the mood with all this talk.

Chuck: You can't say it....... You wanted it from me.

Blair: But I'm prepared to settle.

Chuck: Maybe I'm not.

Blair: Chuck Bass, I.......will never say those words to you.

Chuck: Then you will never have me.

Blair: Is this because of Vanessa? It was a game, Chuck. That's it.

Chuck: Maybe I want to raise the stakes. Are you ready to play that game? I chased you for long enough. Now it's time you chased me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

..and Vanessa! Stealing the letter! This is going to get good.

Lily's big secret (well half of it), was that she was in an institution when she was younger, older than Eric though. Wonder why!

Am I the only one who can't stand Aaron? Ugh!

• Administrator

So does her hair! What's up with that? Taylor Momsen's a beautiful girl, but that hair just atrocious. LOL

I hate him too and his mustache! He looks like a creep....well he is one. Dan/Serena were wonderful again, but I don't want them back together right now - maybe towards the end of the season though.

Dorota is awesome! First, her ring tone is "I'm a Slave For You" and now this week with facebook. She's quickly becoming one of my favorites.

Chuck/Blair were magical of course! That dance. :wub: Them pairing each other with their look-a-likes. :lol:

We also got some good Rufus/Lily scenes. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Wow, I loved the last episode. We didn't actually see Bart's death, so I wonder if he can return from the dead in the near future. Who knows? I have to say, Ed Westwick was incredible in the last eppy. Blair tells him she loves him, he comes to her for support, then leaves her - AGAIN! I think I heard the rumor about Lily/Rufus child before. I think it would be awesome if the child turns out to be Georgina.

And I do NOT want Serena and Aaron together!

Archived