Gossip Girl: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

They broke up! Woohoo! I hope we don't see that greasy moustache again.

Not too sure about Dan/Serena getting back together already. They'll probably break up again when Serena finds out Dan kept the secret. <_<

Jenny's subplot was pointless once again.

Uncle Jack and Blair hooked up? I hope that wasn't what they were talking about. Gross.

Chuck: Dear old, dad? Fortunately, all know is what he didn't want.....which was me. I'M CHUCK BASS!......no one cares.

Blair: I do. Don't you understand, I'll always be here. I don't want you going any where. I couldn't bare it. So whatever you want to do to yourself, please don't do that to me. (She reaches out for him) Please.

Chuck grabs her hand and gets off the ledge.

Chuck: I'm sorry.

Blair: It's okay.

Chuck/Blair :wub:

If Rufus/Lily's kid is/was on the show....i have no idea who it could be! Don't spoil it. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Nice to see Lily helping Chuck and him allowing her.. I love Dan and Serena but this Dan/Serena Lily/Rufus love thing they got going on is a bit too strange..especially when it's obvious that their child is alive and well.

Jenny really needs to get herself a love interest! Has she even had one besides Nate - I hate to count Asher, he was gay!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Please let Dan/Serena be broken up for at least this season! I hate the constant breaking up, getting back together, breaking up, back together, breaking up.

Kate French (Elle) :wub: Loved her on The L Word. I hope she'll be in more episodes.

• Members

Are Stephanie Savage and Josh Schwartz on crack? WTF happened to this show?

The Chuck stuff was so stupid, it doesn't deserve my time commenting on it. Though Kate French(who was in the My Network TV telenovella Wicked Wicked Games) is so effin hot! :wub: Still a crap actress though.

Nate and Vanessa, love em, but they are so useless. Same goes for Jennie, who still sucks ass. <_<

I'm done supporting Dan and Serena. I'm sick of them breaking up and then getting back together 3 episodes later. And I never want to see Dan getting self-righteous and smug with any Upper East siders ever again now that he's screwed his teacher.

Dorota is love :wub:

And lol at everyone going crazy when they had to give up their cell phones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I watched GG for the first time yesterday, and watched an episode online to catch up.

Has Chuck always been so WEIRD? Is he even the age of the rest of the people? He doesn't even seem connected to them. I first I thought he was funny with his strange attitude, but then I got tired of it.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

They are all described as teenagers, but they act like they are 30. Do you know anyone similar to Chuck? I don't. Blair? Nope. Serena? Nope. Dan & Jenny? Maybe.

That's the main problem of this show IMO.

As for the acting, I like Kelly Rutherford (since her MP days, actually), Jessica Sozhr (Vanessa) and Leighton Meester (Blair). Blake Lively is OK. But the others.. omg... acting lessons...NOW.

• Administrator

They "act older" because they are part of NY high society.

Dan and Jenny are suppose to be "more like us" because they're not rich.

But if you've grew up in high society, you would probably relate more to Chuck/Blair/Serena/Nate.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

"Tell Jesus that the bitch is back"

:wub: So happy to have Georgina on the show! Too bad MT's pilot got picked up, I wanted her to stay on next season as a series regular.

Chuck & Blair :(

Nate, Dan, & Rufus have gotten so annoying :rolleyes: I'm sick of all their self-righteous attitudes

Haha at Poppy getting away with the money and Serena getting arrested(at least she looked hot in her mug shot)!

Archived