The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I didn't think this needed it's own thread, and thought this is probably the best place for it.

The "Orlando Eye" is fixin to open in the tourist district of the city. If you've ever seen the London Eye, I think the same group of people are responsible for this one. There will also be a Madame Tussauds was museum and an aquarium in the same district.

I would love to take a ride on this thing! Has anyone been on one before? I think there are others, but wasn't sure..

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/tourism/tourism-central-florida-blog/os-orlando-eye-ticket-prices-advance-sales-available-online-20150211-post.html

• Members

Confession time....Im slowly falling in love with this guy from New York I met a while back....I saw this coming and tried to avoid it but now I'm just free falling and have no idea how to handle it. Especially since we work for the same company albeit different locations....

Sigh....I just wish I knew which way this guy was leaning towards or could just see what I want. He's one of those guys I just can't tell if he's straight gay or bi....

• Members

Has Facebook stalkeration proved fruitless in that endeavor? How do you all maintain contact, purely through over the phone business, or...? Falling in love sounds pretty serious so I'm just curious about how often you talk in order for that to have developed.

• Members

Interesting, keep us updated. At least you know he's real, none of this Catfish bull.

Has anyone here ever been involved with a married person? I was for a few months and it haunts me sometimes. Particularly when I've had a few and I start running my mouth about it to people who may not take discretion seriously. :unsure:

• Members

That's the thing, it IS one of my deal-breakers. It's actually my top deal-breaker. Problem is that I've never actually had to utilize it until now, and I'm still unsure of what he means by "drugs." I want to try to find out more, but IDK if it's appropriate at this point. I can just walk away, but I don't want to if it turns out he's into something fairly innocuous like weed, which I couldn't live with that either, but it'd be easier to work around.

This sucks.

• Members

I must be an awful person. Drugs aren't a deal breaker for me. I mean, if someone is doing meth or heroin, for sure, but weed and less dangerous stuff doesn't bother me (though I wouldn't want to be with someone that's fucked up constantly, by any means). And Lord knows I love a good drink.

Archived