Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

rs_500x281-131112113724-tumblr_mw42j4nZA

Hahahaha

So i get a call from my friend today...was excited to talk to him but instead it was to talk about how happy he was getting everything ready for the surprise bday party for his old boyfriend...blah....didnt want to talk about his blah of a boyfriend. How he was taken him to see a musical and jetting his friends to surprise him at the musical. I told them that was rather expensive and he said his friends would pay him back. I told him a musical was rather boring present and suggested something else which he really liked and wanted to do but his bf doesnt. I did get the last word in about us ...lol

I wish he would get that excited when my bday arrives...I doubt it...

Tomorrow is day 2 of my new job as Executive Assistant to three high level execs: Director of North American Human Resources, Senior VP of Compensation/Benefits, and Senior VP of Training and Development.

It's a one month contract to start, with a permanent offer given to me if all goes well.

I'm praying that it continues to go well. I love the job and the company.

Fingers crossed. :)

Tomorrow is day 2 of my new job as Executive Assistant to three high level execs: Director of North American Human Resources, Senior VP of Compensation/Benefits, and Senior VP of Training and Development.

It's a one month contract to start, with a permanent offer given to me if all goes well.

Fingers crossed. smile.png

Good Luck man! EA's weld a lot of power (at least in my current job which I love) so I hope you get the gig!

Fingers crossed. :)

Wow! Wishing you well!

allmc2008 is very talented...lol

Lol I love him and when he goes over the top. What he do now?

I've been listening to you bitch since we were 9, I convinced you not to kill yourself a dozen times, held you while your cried, and you can't send me [!@#$%^&*] chapter notes?

Bye, bitch! :)

I didn't but I really should of.

I've been done with her since August because she said our dead friend was going to hell since she wasn't very religious. I've been trying to get rid of her crazy ass since then.