The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just got out of the hospital a few hours ago. I had my appendix removed. Well, I'm not technically sitting on the computer right now. I'm actually lying on my bed on bedrest and my roommate Paul's typing this.

Paul: Hey everybody. Casey's told me a lot about this place and DR too, but I've been too nervous to post especially after he told y'all about his, um, proclivities with me. :lol: Anyways, Casey's doing fine and he can't wait to sit and talk to you guys again. I'll make sure to post here again, and y'all have a nice day.

-Casey and Paul

• Members

OMG! Why aren't you resting? I know you are on your bed but still! You need sleep and you need to heal. I am hoping you feel better and take it easy for the next couple weeks ok? Have Paul keep us informed.

Take care, and thanks Paul for letting us know

• Members

Thanks for the well wishes. It really helps Casey, even if it is in his own words "just appendicitis." I dunno how to introduce myself here per se, but I guess a hi will do for now. God today's been super stressful. Between school and getting out in the middle of a class to pick up Casey, it's a wonder I'm still awake. Hope everyone's doing good and good luck.

Archived