The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

Ok, is ANYONE else getting this different window sometimes when you click on something at SON? It started last night, and I tried to post in the DTS section, and it brought me to this other window, like this electronics/Fast Track...or something.

or maybe it is just my computer and it sucks donkey balls

LOL

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can't stand some-timey folks that only want to talk to you when the need something or have their egos stroked.... My day was already crappy, and I don't plan on having some jerk ruining my evening with petty nonsense.. Been there, done that, and don't plan on doing it again. This is a new me and I just don't have time.

• Members

Yesterday was just one of those days; not a bad day but not particularily a good day.

Kept to myself and talked to those who actually wanted to talk to me.... Don't know what it is, but I have a tendency now to tune out those who just feed me lines of crap just for the sake of doing so.

Truly I am not a mean person, but I am at my end where I just don't want to deal with a whole lot of folks that simply pretend to care for me; had that all my life; and now that I am at a stage where I am doing better i don't want to backslide or be let down again.

Archived