Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

Ok, is ANYONE else getting this different window sometimes when you click on something at SON? It started last night, and I tried to post in the DTS section, and it brought me to this other window, like this electronics/Fast Track...or something.

or maybe it is just my computer and it sucks donkey balls

LOL

Can't stand some-timey folks that only want to talk to you when the need something or have their egos stroked.... My day was already crappy, and I don't plan on having some jerk ruining my evening with petty nonsense.. Been there, done that, and don't plan on doing it again. This is a new me and I just don't have time.

^^Hey Vee...

Did you get my PM last night? If not, here is the answer to your question: Petula Clark sang "Downtown". She was a very popular British singer in the 1960s.

Here is her Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petula_Clark

Yes I got the PM, sorry I didn't get to answer back...I love that song.....

Thanks for the information

Yes I got the PM, sorry I didn't get to answer back...I love that song.....

Thanks for the information

You're welcome, and it is a cool song....as our many of hers.

Ok...I am no longer saying how much I love my job anymore.

Seriously, it just fuckin sucks ass

I mean, they freakin have the balls to tell me that I got that District Pharmacy Training Coordinator (DPTC) position. Who the hell do they think they are?

;)

I <3 you all so much

Ok, is ANYONE else getting this different window sometimes when you click on something at SON? It started last night, and I tried to post in the DTS section, and it brought me to this other window, like this electronics/Fast Track...or something.

or maybe it is just my computer and it sucks donkey balls

LOL

I kept getting the LG promos whatever that is

It happened a few minutes ago when I was trying to post previews

Yesterday was just one of those days; not a bad day but not particularily a good day.

Kept to myself and talked to those who actually wanted to talk to me.... Don't know what it is, but I have a tendency now to tune out those who just feed me lines of crap just for the sake of doing so.

Truly I am not a mean person, but I am at my end where I just don't want to deal with a whole lot of folks that simply pretend to care for me; had that all my life; and now that I am at a stage where I am doing better i don't want to backslide or be let down again.