Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

Thank god..my sister had the baby boy at 8 this morning...no complications, no worries of emergency C-Sections, nothing. I am so relieved.

First off. Congratulations on becoming an uncle....Second...many blessings for your sister on her healthy delivery of her newborn son.

Thank god..my sister had the baby boy at 8 this morning...no complications, no worries of emergency C-Sections, nothing. I am so relieved.

Congrats to the new uncle. :)

Thanks...I am really happy. He had a small chance of surviving last night, b/c of the stress level, and his heartbeat was not strong.

No matter what me and my sister have gone through, I am just happy he made it into the world w/ no problem.

I'm going to see him today, I believe.

Ok, I need a drink bad. I know somewhere in the world, it is 5pm, however, i am still working. This is the first time since I got the promotion that I have dreaded coming to work. Is it Friday yet?

I've been out of work now for almost six hours and I am still upset by my work week. I can't let it go and I feel like I am going to explode. I'm just so sad

I think I'm coming down with something. I feel like complete and utter [[email protected]#$%^&*]! My nose is runny, my body is aching, and I'm extremely tired. The funny thing is, I wasn't feeling this way like 3 hours ago. Hmmm, I hate being sick!

Well, it happened I am now sick. Thought I wouldnt get it. But woke up Friday morning very tired. It felt like I hadnt slept at all. Had a very busy Friday and today went out still feeling tired and now I have the runny nose too...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....and I hate it just as much Alvin.

I love when I get PMs from folks that say the same exact thing I was thinking...

Today is going to be one of those heated days with customers calling about the Packer Medallions that are being given out...So glad I just have to transfer the calls :)