Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

*sigh*

You know how things look good, then its like you tale two steps back. Well I took three steps back today. I need to get healthy and find ways to deal with my stress levels

This is really weird....I am actually on the phone w/ Geico getting my rate quote. I have been doing this in regards to the car all night. Erin and I went out to meet the guy to get my title for the car, and I am not getting car insurance....this is really weird b/c I never thought I would be doing this at all LOL. Tomorrow, I am getting the car legalized.

Good evening everyone :)

I am really enjoying this website, and I'm enjoying writing in my blog as I slowly become more and more familiar with Days of Our Lives. So I guess I just wanted to say, this is a nice place you guys have here :)

SNL has been freakin hysterical tonight. Very impressed. Kristen Wiig was, as usual, the MVP :)

I liked that, as well as the Digital Clip with Andy (Weezuh, you know why I'm saying that too ;) ) Also cracked up on the Kanye West bit.....it's good in a way that he can admit that he DOES do that, and actually do a skit about it.