The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

I'm doing great so far. My day is going by fast. I've got 2 great interviews planned for tonight (as you know :D) and I got a tidbit from my source regarding some stuff coming up for GH.

How about you? Feeling good?

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Doing good too. The deadline for this portion of the project I'm working on isn't until the 16th but we're almost done already, which is awesome.

I'm done with the meds tomorrow night, and the infection in my heart should be gone. I'm going to run by the doctor's Friday to get a follow up ultrasound on my heart to make sure. But I know it has to be atleast on its way out, because I havent felt this good in a while (with the exception of being tired, but thats doable.)

I'm going to listen in tonight. I want to see what Marlena thinks of the new, improved Days. Be sure to ask her about that ;)

• Members

The concert for Maroon 5 was BEYOND wonderful....second....I had a BLAST.

Second....he knows how to give a powerful hug....and when I say powerful, I mean the kind where you know that he wants to give one and that he truly means it.

Third....I went to that concert knowing NOBODY but when I sat down in my seat (second row) this guy I kept seeing at the soundcheck came and sat next to me....Well, he and I just started talking like we knew each other from I don't know how long; and the next thing I know, he and I were making our way up to the front of the stage together. He's to send pictures to me of all the pictures he took for me to save; and I'm doing the same for him.

I also was able to give Adam something I had for him...He looked at me and goes' Cool...Thank you sooo much."

That night will be forever imprinted in my mind.

Okay, I'm done babbling.

• Members

Seriously. I'd love to go back to 8pm tonight, so I can watch Pushing Daisies again, and then watch South Park at 10 instead of wasting my time.

Well atleast I can watch Days now on Soapnet and salvage this night somewhat.

What the hell was the point?

Archived