The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

im sitting here smoking hookah and writing my High Fashion fan fic blog and i have to get ready for work. i dont want to go - actually i dont mind going its the getting ready i hate.

i bouhgt 2 new hookah flavors today.. Banana Milk & Pineapple Banana .. both are amazing.

• Members

someone post something so i can stay awake! lol. imw roking and its sooo borring.

i have a dinner date tomorrow with a friend for my b-day. its gonna be odd, i know it. cuz me and this girl have a odd relationship. like we are not dating, we dont hookup, but we are emotionaly involved with eachother. i dont understand it. and i dont like it.

we are going to sushi. idk about that either. but whatev. its for my bday and shes paying.

• Members

Shawn, I hope things go all right for you, I will be thinking of you.

I am really nervous about going to to doctor's today. I'm scared and pretty much am a wreck. I have a long ass drive ahead of me and five hours until Ihave to be there. So all I can do is worry

• Members

Thanks Tishy.

Is someone going to be driving you? Its always a good idea to let someone else take you in case they give you medicine or something. Just pop in some Enya music and relax :)

I'm nervous about possible surgery.

I went back to the doctor, and according to my bloodwork, the infection in my heart is gone, but other tests show the tear is still there. I'm now on a heavy dose of another medicine to try to expedite healing now, but the doc says that in two weeks if its not showing signs of healing, I will have to go under the knife. :(

Ugh, I need a drink.... oh wait, I CAN'T on these damn meds. :lol:

• Members

Yes my Mom is driving. She would kill me if I didn't let her. I brought my Ipod.

Shawn, we won't drink together ok? Or we cyber drink. I cannot remember the last time I had more than a sip of alcohol. I hope this medication works for you and you won't have any negative side effects. Please take care of you and limit your stress. You are what is important.

• Members

Sounds good. I'll whip up some Cyber Martinis. You like them strong right? :lol:

I'm definitely going to take it easy on these meds. This weekend I'm going to spend it with my friend at his house. Gonna go out on the lake, relax in the hot tub, etc. Nothing stressful.

• Members

Damn...I am so sick...

I had this awful cold since last Thursday and went to the doctor's after it didn't get better and I started having like no balance. I find out I have a bad sinus infection and an inner ear infection so now just about all I can do is lay or everything spins.

One of the worst feelings in the world.

Archived