• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do you really want an answer to that?

Of course, Love sex

Lust sex

One night stand sex

I tried everything in the world but you won't leave so I will have sex with you and hope you leave sex

breakup sex

makeup sex

Friend sex

I'm bored sex

Drunk sex

I kinda like you sex

Fourth date sex

My brain won't let me think of anymore, but I am sure I will get back to you

• Members

What banner did you have before? I am tiring of my banner too...LOL. I want a different Nuke one. I do love the addition to my siggy though....love the song...and can totally relate to the words.

Edit: just saw your banner...took a while for it to pop up...LOL.

• Members

Ryan C. ... can i stele the maxie/coop ban u made? for use on another board? ill give u credit.

also... wow. i fell like [!@#$%^&*]. me and a friend, that is nol longer a freind just had it out. and i dont think i should feel like crap because she tried to nreakup my brother and his girlfriend (who is her friend) because she was jelous. and she almost made it happen. and my bro was so depressed when it was going on. and she doesnt understand why i was even mad to begin with.

dont with rant.

so ive become obsessed with my High Fashion creation. i dont even care if people read it. it gives me something to do and keeps me sane. yay for being sane! lol.

ive also decided that, since im almost 20... to stop arguing with people. to stop playing into there bait because they want to argue. to open my mind and my heart and let the world and people in it touch me. idk why ive been so shut off and cold for so long. but im over it. first step in this? letting go of the boy ive had for 7 years...

Archived