The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

only three months.

and its for the best. because he is over his current "friends" and what they do. and he says he wants to change his life around. something he always knew he could do, but didnt want to. he always also knew he could ask for help, but didnt. because everyone knows im that friend that will help you once. and you better change from there because im not gonna waste my time. but he did ask me for help when he gets out so im taking that as a good sighn.

its funny... my best friends now are those people iw as best friends with at 4. we stopped talking at 12 tho... middle school. it tore us apart. and high school drove us further apart.

then in the past year we ahve all just kinda come back together. actually a few weekends ago there were about 6 of us in my backyard drinking and hanging out. my mom took a picture and hung it next to a picture she had of the 6 of us about 14 years ago playing in the front yard.

life... its a crazy thing.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know......if you're gonna have an affair with one of your co-workers, at least be discreet about it. Going into the bathroom together and disappearing for 20 minutes at a time really kinda tells your secret. Either you need a toilet buddy for when you take a crap, or your getting some bathroom sex. Either way it's kinda nasty.

<_<

• Members

Woohoo! It's a party then. We gotta have some music and drinks though. Ready to be on my radar? We can tell the others to get back while we get naked and talk about the stupid things we've all gone through while listening to a song about you.

I'll ask you to tell me what your sippin on, then you'll say gimme more. It's been a while but we'll break the ice after I kiss you all over and have you singing love is a state of grace.

:wub:

Oh yeah, you know you love it ;)

Archived