The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope everything turns out all right for you, kid. Keep us posted.

Why is it that whenever I go to work, I don't wanna leave sometimes? Is that love for one's job b/c everyone who works there are either hot, cool, reek of awesomeness, all of the above? Not to mention my pay and getting bonuses every two weeks.

Yea, I really do love it.

Be good, peeps. I'll be seeing ya!

• Members

I really think my day got shot to hell....I saw him again, and I cannot deal with that now. After what he did to me, he has the nerve to show up in my store after a year passes by...and it is something I never really faced when it happened because I had blocked it from my mind and never told anyone about it. :(

• Members

It's good to be home. I enjoyed my stay in the country but the 1 1/2 - 2 hour commute was too much after a while. I nearly fell asleep at the wheel the other night. Still, I will miss the forest and the lake. The view. The real woodburning fireplace. (here it's gas)

• Members

What a GREAT way to start off my week! I just got word from Graham and he's gonna be on the BIG SCREEN!! With Jim Carrey no less! WOOHOO!! He's got a part in Jim's new movie "Yes Man!" He beats up Jim's character LOL! Graham says it's some funny stuff.

EEEEEEEEEE!! I'm so HAPPY!!

WooHoo.gif

Archived