The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So my computer systems are down and I am waiting for tech support. At 3 I was 11th in the queue. It's now 3:45 and I am 3rd in the queue. This day is dragging and I have to work OT tonight.

You know when you really are craving something for lunch and you get it? And it tastes horrible? That was my lunch today.

• Members

Thanks to everyone for their kind wishes. I'm staying positive :)

On a sidenote, I think I'm going to beat my coworkers to death. I come into work this morning and lo and behold, they're all dishing and talking [!@#$%^&*] about people for an HOUR while I am working. They see me working, they know the project is huge and needs to be done this week, theyknow they have to chip in with the work, yet they just sip their coffee. One of them is my boss, and I'm about to go postal on her ass. <_<

• Members

I have to leave work early today to meet with doctors and talk about my surgery. Ugh I'm so not looking forward to it, but atleast after today I'll know what it entails, the recovery time, etc.

I have knots in my stomach. So can't focus on work. :(

• Members

You know..........I've always wondered why things turn into bigger nonsense than it originally started out to be. I guess when people feel the need to run off at the mouth to garner sympathy for their "issue", all they really want to do is stir up bullsh**.

Grow up damn it....I thought I left high school years ago.

Archived