Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

Mimosa= Orange Juice and Champagne. YUMMY :)

And I'll probably eat very little. I've sworn bread out of my diet so that does it for the hot dog and hamburger rolls. :lol:

That's what my big bootie needs to do...Cut out all bread, patries, etc. but it's just so hard :lol:

That's what my big bootie needs to do...Cut out all bread, patries, etc. but it's just so hard :lol:

Oh believe me its been hard. But by cutting out bread and eating just fruits, veggies, and grilled chicken, and minimal carbs, I've lost two pounds in a week and a half.

Oh believe me its been hard. But by cutting out bread and eating just fruits, veggies, and grilled chicken, and minimal carbs, I've lost two pounds in a week and a half.

I might have to do that...I love eating tomatos and other vegetables....so you don't eat any beef either?

I love fish and chicken

I might have to do that...I love eating tomatos and other vegetables....so you don't eat any beef either?

I love fish and chicken

I love steak, just without the sauce. That crap is no good. :)

I love steak, just without the sauce. That crap is no good. :)

I've learned to only in small portions when I do go out to eat....the plates are as big as my head :lol:

I might have to come down to NY to get you to whip me into not eating bread; or at least have someone slapping the bread from my hands :D

I've learned to only in small portions when I do go out to eat....the plates are as big as my head :lol:

I might have to come down to NY to get you to whip me into not eating bread; or at least have someone slapping the bread from my hands :D

*slap* Bad Vee. BAD VEE! :lol:

I have a feeling I"m going home early today.

The servers are still screwed up and the information for the project hasn't come through.

I'll be losing money, but ugh, maybe its a good thing. I need an extended weekend. :lol:

I have a feeling I"m going home early today.

The servers are still screwed up and the information for the project hasn't come through.

I'll be losing money, but ugh, maybe its a good thing. I need an extended weekend. :lol:

Too bad you can't get the money and get the extended week-end to drink your tastey drinks

I am slowly going insane. It is so busy at work and I just want to take a migraine pill for this horrible migraine I have had all day and crawl under the covers and maybe emerge tomorrow around noon.

People suck.

Lived on soup, salads, and chicken for 5 months - lost 30 pounds with minimal exercise.

The best part is, soup salad and chicken actually taste good. No rice cakes or tofu! :lol: