The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL well.....

I just freakin love it

I never realized work could actually be...fun, and still get your job done. I had a good time Friday. My boss Kelli found my friend funny while I was on the phone and she was yelling at him to stop shopping at CVS....GRRR!!! LOL

Also, I found out my chance of getting the district job upped by one since my pharmacy district manager said that one of the applicants is permanently going to be in my store....long story, but safe to say if he DID get the job, he would have been fired anyway b/c of his history. So, looks like I could have a shot after all.

It was a great way to end out the week :)

• Members

That reminds me of the time that I was making sun tea. I filled the jug with water, put the lid on it, and set it out in the sun. After about an hour, I looked at it and the water was still crystal clear. Unsure what was going on, I checked out the jug and saw what I did wrong. I forgot to put the tea bags in it. :P

• Members

The kitty in these video look just like my kitty Ringo...... laugh.gif

The guy in the videos isn't bad looking either..... :wub:

The Mean Kitty Song

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

The Mean Kitty Story

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

• Members

LOL ^^

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

my dad found me a car!!!

a '96 Cavalier, tinted windows, light blue, 2-door vehicle, and the owner only wants $2,600 for it

The start of the week looks better and better

And I am having fish for dinner....kicking up on my protein

I dunno why I added that, but I am just in one of those good moods people talk about ;)

Archived