The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

Wanna know how it feels to walk into my office at 8:30 and see hot bodies on the beach? It feels great!!

My window is one sided, so I can see out, but they can't see in. The things I see.......:D

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was definitely amazing. It was at Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC and was red carpet. Met my friend uptown at around 6 then hopped into a Mercedes and we were driven down there. Had cocktail hour with the VIP's and then took our seats right in front of the runway. It was hosted by Robert Verdi, of E! Fashion Police, who was a riot. The show itself lasted about an hour, then we hit backstage for a few drinks in the VIP lounge. Following this, we grabbed dinner and drinks and then went out to a bar til 2am. I just woke up not too long ago. :lol:

I have to shower and shave and then meet him so I can run some errands.

I am so hungover. But its so worth it.

• Members

OMG I'm loving my new part time job. Today my tasks were to go shopping for my boss at places like Gucci, Bulgari and Louis Vitton. When I went into Louis and told them who I was and who I was there for, they responded by hugging me and giving me a glass of champagne!

• Members

I'm cutting out early at my full time job tomorrow. They pissed me off. They wrote me up for giving a customer a discount on a damaged item. I'm the freaking assistant manager. I have the authority to give discounts. But because no one else was there (because I of course was in the store alone for twelve hours) they assume I did it for a friend of mine. So they wrote me up.

What the hell is that? So screw them. I'm getting my check and leaving after lunch.

• Members

So do I....and I am listening to that song again that I was dancing like crazy to..."Don't Stop the Music" by Rihanna...and I am dancing yet again...and took of my shirt.

You think I am kidding ;)

and my first day as a certified pharmacy tech was freakin awesome! I got balloons today and I told the customers I knew haha! Had a good time!

• Members

Awwww, Navell, so happy you had a good day at work. My pharmacist is a witch who snarls like a dog all the time.

And apparently Ryan Chandler is no longer my hero. BowChickaWowWow, the Asmutalator is. Ryan what the hell is up with the name change? Please, change it back

Oh my God! The Justin and Kelly movie is on VH1. What is wrong with the world?

Archived