Please don't stop the music

It's getting late

I'm making my way over to my favourite place

I gotta get my body moving, shake the stress away

I wasn't looking for nobody when you looked my way, possible candidate yeah

Who knew, that youd be up here lookin' like you do

You're making staying over here impossible

Baby i must say, your aura is incredible, if you don't have to go (don't)

Do you know what you've started?

I just came here to party

But now we're rockin on the dancefloor acting naughty

Your hands around my waist

Just let the music play

We're hand in hand

Just a twist and now we're face to face

I wanna take you away

Let's escape into the music DJ let it play

I just can't refuse it, like the way you do this

Keep on rockin to it

Please don't stop the, please don't stop the music

Baby are you ready cause it's getting cold

Don't you feel the passion ready to explode

What goes on between us no one has to know

This is a private show ohh

Do you know what you've started?

I just came here to party

But now we're rockin on the dancefloor acting naughty

Your hands around my waist

Just let the music play

We're hand in hand

Just a twist and now we're face to face

I wanna take you away

Keep on rockin to it

I wanna take you away

Keep on rockin to it

• Members

Oh, I more than understand the "damned if you do and damned if you don't" feeling. It's true! Being in your position, no matter which way you go, somebody's going to be upset. You can't please 'em all. It's virtually impossible. It's like being a soap writer! LoL

As for veteran board members getting a free pass, I don't think that should happen, either. I should be held to the same standards as you or anyone else. I would feel incredibly guilty, otherwise. I just think that the recent situation was handled very strangely.

I'm not asking that the decision be reversed, or anything similar. I was just stating my opinion, on behalf of my friends. That's what friends are for. I would've said the same thing if it were you in their shoes right now. I have to share my point of view, and so long as I say what I feel in a respectful way, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. We're all grown adults. If that gets me banned, then I'll certainly be disappointed, but I can't keep quiet when I feel like a giant mistake has been made. That's not me. If I'm banned for that, I'll certainly understand why, but I'll at least have the peace of mind in knowing that I said what I felt I needed to say.

For the record, Ryan, my frustration wasn't towards you in the least. Believe that. :)

Now, aside from that, I'm in a fantasorgasmic mood!

• Members

LoL! Ohhh, that's a lot of love.

I never used the report function because I know that moderators were in the thread and posting when the sh!t hit the fan. Why report what you know has already been seen? LoL

But alas... I shall do it next time. No matter!

• Members

Last day of my undergrad college career tomorrow. It's been a long, hard, painful, killer, 5 years, but I did it. Now, who's got the Jager Bombs and who's up for a good lay? I need both, NOW. ;):D

• Members

Okay! So I mysteriously vanish for a week and nobody asks where I went?! (Except Clint..and he don't count :lol: )What's the deal???!!!

KBT, I did hear from SteveFrame about a month ago. Poor guy. He's having all kinds of health troubles. He wrote me an e-mail AND you can read all about his health troubles in his blog.

Where in the world is my buddy James?! I figured he would've come out from behind the bushes by now. :P

Very sorry to hear about the "drama" that occurred while I was gone and the people involved are all my friends as well and I hope they know that had I been here, I (Mr. Big Mouth of the South himself) would've made it painfully clear of my dissatisfaction regarding the disciplinary actions taken. ;) Glad to see, though, that everything (for the most part) seems to be back to normal again.

I left for a little while and I come back and BAM! It seems the DAYS viewers are the hardest to please!! And when they're not pleased, they make it KNOWN! Some make it so well known that they either intentionally or unknowinlgy insult/belittle other members.

Wish more people would've noticed I was gone. :( Now, I just feel so...................invisible and...............un-loved. :( *runs off crying*

(And BTW, Shawny-Poo, my finals were over and done with more than a month ago! :P)

• Members

Dusty! I've missed you. It's nice to have "good" insane people every now and again.

You're probably still pissed at me, though. Last I talked to you, we were bickering about how I wasn't paying you enough attention on AIM and you logged off in a huff, LoL

• Members

I wasn't mad. I was talking to someone else besides you, the conversation ended, so I signed off. I was gonna tell you "bye" but you were already ignoring me the the Nth degree so I just said "Eh. Screw it" :lol:

And I'm not an attention whore. I just figured that after a week of being M.I.A, more than one person would ask about my whereabouts. ;)

Archived