The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At the same time, what does it say about the posters who can't control themselves to feed into said troll? There's an ignore button. It's actually rather handy if you find that the moderators aren't readily available. Turnabout is fairplay, and the end result is: NO ONE GOT AWAY WITH IT. Rion was banned and rightfully so, and anyone who took it upon themselves to act the same way as Rion did was punished as well. Someone else's bad behavior doesn't excuse your own. Plain and simple.

• Members

I knew things were about to get out of hand, and that's why I posted in the thread. I figured everyone would cool it so I didn't revisit the thread until it was reported. Other Mods may have?

Actually it doesn't KennyPoo

SON Rules were udated back in April.

No matter what that person has said to you, there is no reason for you to go off on him or her. If you have a problem with something posted, use the Report to moderator feature. The "calling out" of members is not allowed. If you have a problem with a member, contact a staff member or the SON administration. Should one "call out" another SON member to bash them or to fight with them, they will be banned.

• Members

Alright, sweet. I could've sworn, though, that the reason for Rion not getting taken care of sooner was because there was a "process of steps" that must be taken before someone can be banned. It just pissed me off whenever he was let off the hook time and time again because of those steps being followed, and then King/Mitch/Andre were just suspended outright, without a raised warning or anything.

I love it when you call me KennyPoo. :P

As for this topic, I'm finished. I said my piece, and that's all I care about, LoL. I know I sound like a total bitch right now, but I don't care. Never have, never will. I still love this place and 95% of the people here!

• Members

Call me crazy, but I also think the person who REPORTS a post should be told the status of what has happened to that report instead of the person feelng like reporting posts is useless which is what I thought because no one ever replies to my reports.

Archived