The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

I am finally going to have my official last day with Bath and Body Works June 3rd.....When I went to pick up my check, the manager told me that they would give me that day as my last day, and when I want to, whenever that may be, I can return.... To be honest, if I do return it will be only for the holidays.. I'm having too much enjoyment in my current job to want to double up on another one.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I got a phone call (two actually) from a 347 area code, and I'm not sure who was trying to call me. No voicemails were left, so I half wonder if it was a wrong number, or something. Kinda weird.

This weekend was nuts. Star Wars turned 30. Myself, along with several of my crazy friends watched Episode I - VI, in succession. Noon to 5 A.M., thanks to breaks for food and stretching and yeah. I didn't sleep until about 7 A.M. The next time I woke up, I was off on a wonderfully random excursion with some of the same friends. We wound up going up to Rockport, which is gorgeous and touristy and beaches and mmm. Totally on a whim, no towels, no swim trunks, nothing, we just did whatever. The water was f-ing cold. After, I met a mutual friend of those I was with. He was pretty, straight, and had gorgeous long hair. I love cool, straight people. And now, I am home. Thud is all I have to say!

• Members

I had such a great night. I watched the Departed, what a great movie! I would recommend it to anyone. Of course, any movie with Matt Damon in it makes me smile.

I may go watch old Brenda and Sonny you tubes and make my night complete. Or find really cheesy songs to post here. I may have to ponder that.

• Members

So I heard something growling out on my patio and I went outside thinking my cat may be getting into fight with another cat. And I about fainted cause this huge Raccoon was out there eating the cat food. It didn't even act scared just sorta waddled off in absolutely no hurry. :o

• Members

I have to work from 9AM to 6PM tomorrow. Grrr....

Ryan, I haven't heard from you in a while. And I hope all is well. From some of the posts I'v read of yours, it seems there's a lingering....................Dusty-abscence in your life. And I hope we can soon rectify the problem. ;):P

I know a certain ATWT poster who needs to PM me if he wants to replace that ancient banner he has!! You know who you are. :D

..........(*Looks at WTGH*)

• Members

And just throwing this out there...if you're an ATWT fan, click on my banner and read my newest mini-fan fiction. LOL!! And comment! If you don't comment, I won't know you read it. And if I think you didn't read it, then I'll feel really unappreciated and un-loved. And if I feel that way, my posting time will dwindle. And if my posting time diwndles, then I'll probably end up leaving SON.

So comment. :D

LMAO!!!!

• Members

Did you have a great time today? I think we are planning on goingto the marina tomorrow and also to look for fireworks. We love fireworks. Hopefully have a chance to go out on the ocean tomorrow :)

Archived