The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

We just got back from taking someone home and now Ally and I are going to get out the blender and start mixing! Woohoo!!

I hope you all have a good night and a fabulous holiday tomorrow! I'll be driving home tomorrow. UGH!! I'm dreading it already. LOL!

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No idea what's going for tomorrow, but I'm off and my parents, too. And my pool is open!! But it just got cooler... <_<

I think I need to workout some of this tension, then meditate and write some interesting developments in my grimoire.

• Members

:blink: My head is throbbing and my brain is mulling over some baffling, very vague ...uh.... drama that I don't have a clue about. :huh:

Where oh where is Chanel? :( She would be celebrating her 19th birthday with us on the boards today...had she not vanished!! :(

• Members

Made it home safe and sound, traffic well ... there wasn't any. LOL! Surprisingly. I made it home in record time. I have a lot of thinking to do over the next few days and I'm already getting a migraine. I really hate being stuck in the middle of everyone else's drama. I really do.

Jen

Archived