The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Upside down tequila shots are the best! Just lean back in a chair and have someone pour some margarita mix filling up half your mouth and have that same person or even another person fill the rest of your mouth with tequila and SWALLOW! The doeses all depend on how much your mouth can hold or if you are someone who likes more tequila or more margarita mix. I swear everytime I do them with my friends or new people from parties they say damn dude you have a huge mouth, its too bad you don't like c.ock. If they only knew! :lol:

One of my summer classes got cancelled and I am pissed as heck right now about it. I needed this class to help with my GPA and now its not being offered until the fall. I swear it seems like I will never finish school, NEVER!

• Members

LMFAO they have a bar in Ensenda where I'm going, where you can do that, take Tequila shots upside down. I;ve heard rumors of being able to hang by your feet and do them. I can't wait. I'll take lots of pictures if that rumor proves to be true. ;)

• Members

Sick to my stomach. No, I'm not actually ill, but the phone conversation I just had has left my stomach in bad shape. This is the worst feeling ever.

Friend I screwed over (not intentionally- I lost contact with her for five months and our troupe of friends basically fell apart, and she feels abandoned and betrayed, because she expected that I of all people would have made the effort). Well, said friend, finally called me back. It was better than I expected. I still feel horrible.

She's willing to keep an open mind and not shut me out forever. She even says she has faith that we could possibly be as close as we once more. But she says it's going to be awkward and she doesn't know how to go about it. Neither do I.

But we were both as open and honest as we could be (whether or not the other party believed me, in my case) and, hopefully, the wounds can start to heal. I want to cry. I want someone to hold me. But I don't deserve it. Not right now.

If ever an honest character on a soap found themselves in the middle and wound up looking like the bad guy, and got bitched out? That's how I feel right now.

• Members

I'm going to a put a gazillion people on "ignore" in order to kep posters who bug me from getting me suspended again. Whee!!

Also, I finally have biceps that, after a weeklong break from the gym, still look like I just worked out. And hey, it only took four months. :blink:

Archived