The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

Hey, Ry, thanks...I just wanted to make sure that it was up to par...after all I owe you TONS of thanks for the change in positions (ummm, THAT came out wrong, didn't it LOL )...

Howdy Janie....Long time no speak... I am sure you are super duper busy with that boys, and planning your summer.... Miss you tons :)

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey Vee..... My sister is going to TN to get married Friday and when they get back they are having a reception for the family on Sunday. And I am in charge of the wedding cake. At first she just wanted a cake with some icing on it now she wants a three tiered fondant covered cake that I am so not in the mood to make. :mellow:

• Members

WHO?

You better not be ignoring me just because we're on opposite sides of a creative issue, damn it! I'll be so pissed. We're both big boys... we can disagree about Days without having to ignore one another, LoL. Nothing has gotten personal, has it?

If I've offended you, I'm very sorry. Really!

• Members

I thought the same thing, Kennylicious def-... Kennylicious def-... Kennylicious def-def-def-def-def... Kennylicious definition, make the boys go loco; they want your treasures so they get their pleasures from your photo.

I can't stop saying it each time I see your name!!

Archived