The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I went and answered Jen's post in the other forum. I don't want to repeat it the whole thing so I won't. I wasn't aware of what happened, didn't see it.

I have said it before and I will say it again, I think all the staff is doing a great job.

• Members

Ok so I have been in class for three days for my Series 6 license. I took a practice test today that is harder than the real test. On the practice test, if you get between a 50 to 70 you have a good shot at passing. A passing score is 70. I got a 74. I am very happy and really wish I could take the test tomorrow, but am looking at most likely two weeks away. I can't wait and I will need all the good vibes and prayers to pass. Because if I fail, well, I have 30 days to clean out my desk.

• Members

Awwww :(

You know my thoughts and prayers are with you on this, Tishy!!!

I really hope you do well, and you pass that test. I KNOW you will! Those vibes you sent to me for my test, I am gonna send those positive vibes back to you! You will do fine! And I am positive you will get that license you deserve. :)

• Members

I am not happy about Mitch, King, and Andre being banned/suspended. With that said, I have no idea what all went on with them either so I trust that the staff will look long and hard at the real problems here at SON and make the right decision.

Ryan, that was a great post as usual!

I just want my thoughts out there because I really like the 3 guys I stated above.

• Members

So, I get out of work today and am minding my own business, driving away. I come to a yield where I have to make a right turn. So, I stop, as supposed to be done by-law, but the moron behind me doesn't stop or slow down. Why? I think he was too occupied on his laptop to know what was going on. He smashes into my car from the back pushing me into pretty much the next lane of traffic. The bumper on my car has broken off, the back end has two holes in it, the trunk has been pushed in, and a light is broken. Its not my fault in the least bit, but now I gotta deal with insurance agents, cops, repair shops, and a -never gonna be new again- car. Life sucks!

Archived