The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awww Kenny….Kenubia will never, ever die. You will always be my no.1 soap skank.

The wedding will be more than a year away; we are still looking a dates; but I want to be done with my grad problem, and my fiancée (gez, that feels weird to type, lol) will be finishing his residency.

• Members

Oh God, I just want to slap him right now.

He's sooooo in love with this guy, he just had to tell me about their new "couple" name. BRANGELINA, it ain't!

They've been together for, like, a week. And I give it another week before it falls apart. He gets too attached, too quickly, and it ends up scaring the other person away. All the while, he just runs around to everyone who will listen to brag that he's got a man, as if it makes him so much better than the rest of the population because his boyfriend wants HIM and not YOU.

His entire life revolves around the person he's with, or the person he wants to be with, or the person who just broke up with him. He allows himself to be nobody without a man to make him feel complete, and it's just annoying as [!@#$%^&*]. The next time he rambles on and on to me about it, I think I'm just going to hang up the phone and pretend as if there's a bad connection, LoL

• Members

I am so going out this weekend!!!!

Hey Shawn....wanna come play under my umbrella?

When the sun shines, we’ll shine together

Told you I'll be here forever

Said I'll always be a friend

Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end

Now that it's raining more than ever

Know that we'll still have each other

You can stand under my umbrella

You can stand under my umbrella

(Ella ella eh eh eh)

Under my umbrella

(Ella ella eh eh eh)

Under my umbrella

(Ella ella eh eh eh)

Under my umbrella

(Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)

• Members

That's another story entirely! :lol:

Thanks, Jinks., I'm not too worried. My therapist said that two major and proven non-chemical, alternative 'control's for it are drinking coffee or exercise. Another excuse to get ripped :lol: Because I hate coffee!

Archived