Christmas: Give A Fellow SONer A Shout-Out or A Special Gift For Christmas

SteveFrame

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you very much, Actor87.

I have a gift for you, too. The cast of ATWT will give a special performance of a story from your blog for all of your family, friends, and fans to see. And a juicy, wet kiss from Martha Byrne.

• Members

Finally! I can actually log in again!

LMAO. Thank ya oakdalelover. ;)

A trained otter can write better than David Kreizman.

So here I am...and I bought presents...

To Errol, I give a small country that he can be dictator of. ;)

To Na'Vell, I send a library of classic GL episodes and David Kreizman and Ellen Wheeler voodoo dolls.

To Bree, I give steamed crabs to warm you throughout the frickin' winter.

To Ryan, I send Laura Wright to give you a spongebath. (I would give you Gina T. too, but I'm keeping her to myself. Sorry.)

To oakdalelover, I give a Guiding Light without stupid gimmicks, incestuous couplings, character-destroying plot points, and illogical and ill-thought-out stories.

To Toups, I give a complete archive of soaps and a producing job.

To Josh and MichaelGL, I give co-headwriting positions (with me tagging along) at Guiding Light.

To my fellow SON-ers whom I do not have time to mention, I give a year without problems at SON.

• Members

Juniorz: Santa Barbara is coming back on the air and YOU have been chosen to write the triumphant return of Cruz and Eden! Backstage pass, interviews and unlimited freedom has been granted.

Rick: A boxfull of campy B-Movies I've never heard of, buy yet you greatly enjoy... delivered by James Hyde...waiting to be oiled down for his next Playgirl shoot.

SteveFrame: A sit down dinner with all of the great soap divas of yester-year. Plus.... all access to Brian Bloom.

Actor87: Martha Byrne will adopt you! :P

Winterguy: For your next birthday Luke Snyder will pop out of your birthday cake wearing ONLY a party hat.

alwaysAMC: Survivor's JP. (Juniorz, please don't hate).

King: You're running the Amazing Race... with none other than........................ the one.... the only.... JANELLE!!!!!

More will follow...

• Members

Great thread Steve!

Dru: More free time to post at SON. I miss your witty posts and Jack attacks. Also a day at the spa with the one and only Ms. Victoria Rowell.

P&G Soap Fans To keep the faith and hang in there with the lackluster writing from both HW. Hopefully, both will get the pink slip next year.

ABCD Fans: That there will be a complete overhaul behind the scenes, and AMC, OLTL, and GH will be run by capable, passionate soap writers. Also, for OLTL to get equal praise as the other two.

Bell Soap Fans: That Brad Bell will have step down from the reings and finally allow somebody else to take over, like Patrick Mulchaey (sp?). As for Y&R fans, that LML will be fired before she fires another vet, and that 2007 brings a better year without relizzzzz.

NBCD Fans: That DOOL will continue its upswing and that you all get your wish of Eileen Davidson and Joe M returning. Also that JER MUST write good stories for PSNS from January to December, NO exceptions.

Winterguy: A week with Van Hansis, and the opportunity for you to tell Jean P. how you REALLY feel face to face.

SweetNYGal33: That 2007 brings you plenty of joy and happiness, and you are able to conquer your depression.

Q Steph: For your book to be published and quickly become a best seller.

SteveFrame: The opportunity for you to be a writer on ATWT or DOOL.

• Members

Some More from Me in addition to the ones I already have done:

DruRocks: A chance to tell LML what you would like to see happen on Y&R, and to have you meet Victoria R.

SweetNYGal33: A Christmas box present full of wishes, and I hope they all come true

WillenFan21: A week with Jesse Soffer, Zach Roerig, and Van Hansis, to do what you please with them, and a ticket to the Emmy's to see Jen Landon win

WorldturnsatGH A whole new writing cast, for any soap of your choosing

AllMyShadows: A writing position at ATWT, to exclusively write for the Luke and Kevin storyline

Na'Vell: A writing postion at any soap of your chosing

ChrisB: A chance to guest star on Noah's Ark

And also to everyone else that I really don't know that well yet, I give you the hope that the next year will be a great one

• Members

Aw, thanks for the Mimi goody bag. But even moreso, thanks for the EJ/Kate ACTION!#$#$%#$%$#@@!$$$$$$$@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yum, yum, YUM!!!!

Looks like someone already gave you Jake! :( In that case, I DID win this NBC Daytime contest (I know, another?! I'm really good at these things). Anyway, I won a fan contest so Hogan Sheffer will write just one storyline for me. I know you want a Philip/Lucas rivalry for the "brother against brother" aspect so I'm gonna call Hogan right now. Merry Christmas!

• Members

WorldTurnsatGH:Your own personal photo shoot with "The Girls Next Door" oooh-ing and aaah-ing over you.....and a once-in-a-lifetime party with Elena Goode.

Josh: Your application to Big Brother has been accepted.

Ryan Chandler: A very happy, non-stress-filled 2007

JointStrikeFighter: Your own talk show

• Members

lemme see here.....

Scotty...I would have u go to the OLTL studios so you can bump off Spencer Truman, John McBain, and Antonio Vega, and have you write for the show.

Venus...I would give you a non-stressful time in 2007, and all the fajitas you can eat

Rick...the best beer money can buy and an Orko doll

DrewHamilton...a writing job at Days...or GH.....and ur own personal day here at SON where you can have free reign to instigate every thread known to man....and some personal time w/ the Willow tree

Ryan Chandler...a bag full of hair supplies, some tea, and Jen. And then, I would also have Kelly Monaco show up at your door in nothing but a coat.

Jen...I'd give u Ryan and the sweet nectar

juniorz1...to bring back Santa Barbara on the airwaves and have you spend a day w/ Chad Michael Murray

Bree....I would have Farah Fath shunned from the daytime community

Dan...my fellow B.Coli Hater would go to GL and fire DK and EW....and also tell off Tom Pelphrey and kick him out on his keister...and make GL the show it used to be.

A-Man...Colin Egglesfield, Alexa Havins, and Jacob Young...and also time to meet Susan Lucci and New York

Kirk....one of my own PB&J sammiches

Kenny....a Days collection full of nothing but Kristen DiMera, and a life-size poster of Peter Reckell to put up on ur ceiling above ur bed

Oakdalelover.....ATWT vintage eppys b/c we love ATWT like dat. Also to meet Helen Wagner herself so u can tell her about ur fav. stories on the show

DruRocks....a chance to go to the Y&R set and meet Victoria Rowell

Adam....nothing but the best in the world. You deserve it, and meeting Vincent Irizarry.

SteveFrame...a chance to bring your blog to life on one of the networks.

Keith....time to spend w/ Stephen Nichols ;) LOL

Clint and Roger Newcomb.....write for ATWT and bring back character driven stories and also showcase many of the vets....and if possible get Larry Bryggman back.

Errol...u don't need anything. You have it all already. And if I did.....you would exchange my gift cuz you always change everything else. ;) LOL

Roman and PheonixRing05...a chance to showcase ur blog on Days for a full month so ppl can have the knowledge of what the fanfic is like...and Roman will have his show hit cable so he can have them say whatever the hell they want.

Shawn...Christie Clark

KingReilly....a chance to go on Big Brother and also meet some of the former houseguests.

JinkiesP...I just got to meet you and you are a terrific person. I would give you anything ur heart desires.

QSteph....hahah to go on Oprah so she can vent about everything. That would be a hoot.

To myself....a nice 20" flat panel HDTV, some time to myself and not worry about the little things in life...to just live and love life, go w/ the flow. Maybe I can appreciate what life has to offer me

To those I have forgotten, I give you all the happiness in the world. You all rock as my soap family, and you do you....no matter what others say. Love life and just live it...cuz you only live once. Make the best of it as best you know how.

Archived