Christmas: Give A Fellow SONer A Shout-Out or A Special Gift For Christmas

SteveFrame

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

More Presents from Uncle Junior!!!!

to Rick- I extend an offer to go on The Amazing Race together! We'd be awesome together and the story of having met on a message board (!) would be something fresh & new on TAR- two people who've never met running a race across the world for $1,000,000. We could out-scheme the lot of em!!!

to Cat- I'd re-air Santa Barbara in all its glory, from the beginning. Okay, so that one's for me too!

to Keith- a special live private performance of Wicked! for he and 500 of his closest friends!

to Chad- come home to SON Chadsky so I can give you your gift.......I'll give you a clue........Judith Chapman!!!! :P

to sheilaforever- I'd bring Sheila back to B&B. Also, I'd reunite Thorne & Brooke, the ultimate B&B power couple. That one's for me too. :)

to crc- I'd fire Judith Chapman- Gloria will be working for Chad as his maid and residing in Canada.

to Roman- I gift Zapato to Roman.

to amello- I bring Jack & Jennifer as well as Anna DiMera back to Days.

to Kirk aka KBT- A lifetime backstage pass to the Days of our Lives set.

to JointStrikeFighter- A Ronald Reagan bedspread, An interview with Lindsay Hartley

to Mulder- his "Cool Kid/Chill Town" Membership card, since he has just the bestest taste ever in actors & actresses

to Mitchapalooza- A Days of our Lives or Bust bumper sticker and an "I Brake for Christie Clark" bumper sticker

to Drew Hamilton- A book titled "The World according to Sami Brady"

to ademption- access to NBC Insider knowledge

to EricaKane4Life- access to daytime insider knowledge :lol: (Just Kidding! Love Ya Gabe! :lol: )

• Members

I don't know. I've looked him up and there was something about him moving to his grandmother's house, so possibly he has no internet access. From tracking his posts, it seemed like it was only a temporary thing, but he hasn't come back. I miss him. He was one of my faves.

• Members

I will make a list a little later on, I don't want to leave anyone out. I do need to take some new pics...hmmm maybe that could be a nice Christmas present.

I would love that juniorz, now if I could just get an hour with Nadia Bjorlin I would be set for awhile.

• Members

I AM THERE!!!

Here's a few from Rick...

To Mike, Matt, Keith, Roman, & Pheonix You have all been given a 5 year deal with NBC to develop a new soap which will air in place of Passions.

To Steve The entire series of Another World on DVD and a night Chris Meloni

To Juniorz Jeff's been fired and you are the new host of Survivor

To Toups Access to every single soap archive from 50's - present

To Kevin A tour of the sets of Earl, The Office, 30 Rock and Scrubs

To Kenny A sexy guy who worships him for the ManDiva he is.

To Bree A night with Jake and Kevin

To Kirk An orgy with the cast of Nip/Tuck

To Jsf Invitation to dinner with Lindsay and Justin Hartley

To Mulder A special set of headphones that makes Taylor Hicks sound good :lol:

To myself A bottle of Valium and a fifth of Jack

I'll get more out soon :)

• Members

Aww, thanks for the kind words Steve. If I don't do them soon I am definitely going to have a summer edition. I can't go to the beach all out of shape now, so I have plenty of motivation to get all toned up for my trip to Myrtle Beach, SC in July

What a gift, who would I dive on first? Kelly Carlson, Julian, Dylan, or the girl who plays Gina.

• Members

A couple of more:

To Toups, he would get to meet Dr. Will from Big Brother. I know what a fan he is, and his own access to all the ratings info.

To Kirk (KBT) - season tickets to all the Tennessee Volunteer sports

One left over for all:

To all the straight girls and gay guys - a hot Men of SON 12 month calendar

And to all the straight guys and gay girls - a hot Women of SON 12 month calendar

• Members

juniorz, you did NOT just give me something. My gosh, I'm so shocked and surprised!!! Thank you so much and they're both such thoughtful gifts!!! I'm deeply touched...but now I wonder what I could give you? Your gifts are just WAY too good for me. I mean, an interview with Lindsay Hartley?!!! I could die!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Well, I'll think back to the Big Brother game and draw from that for my gift to you:

A backstage pass to the set of "Passions," with none other than Kim Johnston Ulrich as your guide. But don't worry, there's more. As part of the package, you'll get to go on $5,000 shopping spree with Ulrich, too! (It's a sweepstakes thing I won. NBC Daytime teamed up with Garnier Fructis and a bunch of other companies.) Hope you like it. :)

Archived