Christmas: Give A Fellow SONer A Shout-Out or A Special Gift For Christmas

SteveFrame

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awe thanks Steve. You are wayyy too nice. As for you Steve I simply wouldn't know where to start. Of course as a poster above said I would give you back your beloved AW. Gosh I loved that show. Next I'd have you installed as HW of AW, and return that show back into it's former glory. Heck any soap would be lucky to have you. Oh I'd send Jon Hensley to you simply and only wrpapped up in a bow.

LOL Josh yep we would kick ass at GL. Thats right kick ass. Of course anyone can write better than DK and Weston combined, but I believe we would bring it back to it's former glory and restore it as a force to be wreckoned with.

I'd give King the HW position at Days, or any soap of his choice. That guy has potential. Actually I'd give the position to all the Days bloggers. Their so dedicated.

• Members

To Steve Frame,he will have a meeting with Barbara Bloom. Bloom will offer Steve a time slot on the network for From These Roots,CBS's newest serial.. He will be given full creative control of everything,like Brad Bell on B&B.

To Ryan and Na'Vell they will be given time on a network,like Soapnet, to do their InThe Zone program for television,complete with all the regulars. Of course,we will have to install a seven second delay,LOL!

Actor87 will be made the chief photographer for the P&G soaps along with a consultant for ATWT. He will be heavily involved in graphics,etc and paid very well for his services.

I agree that Josh,Michael and Dan should be given the reigns of GL. Until that time,Dan should post regularily on SON his comments about GL without fear of being jumped on by a couple of sourpuss posters who jump on anybody with a negative opinion of the show. I'll get off my soapbox now.

To Toups,he would have complete access to any information from the networks and other websites so that he can continue making the Resource archives better then it is now.

Can I give myself a gift?

One day at the studio of ATWT. Lunch with Helen Wagner,Don Hastings,Eileen Fulton and Kathy Hays. We would dish about everything that has happened there. All the juicy gossip,tales etc. Liz Hubbard will be there because I love her and can imagine her comments about what people are saying.

That night,dinner with Maura West,the most beautiful woman on daytime. (Sorry Dusty!!) Of course,Scott will stay at home and take care of the kids! :D

Archived