Christmas: Give A Fellow SONer A Shout-Out or A Special Gift For Christmas

SteveFrame

• Members

I thought this would be a cute idea. Since we are miles apart and can't exchange presents with out fellow friends here at SON I thought I would create a thread so that we could say Merry Christmas in a special way to those people we find special here. It can be a gag gift or something special for that person. While you are at it, give yourself something special too.

First off I would like to say Merry Christmas to all here at SON and hope all of you the best for Christmas.

Second to Rick - I would like to give you a CD of Chris Daughtry singing the Best of Johnny Cash as only he can do it :lol: and then I would like to give you a night with James Hyde of Passions. Hope you enjoy.

Next to AlwaysAMC (Andy) and AllMyShadows (AMS) I would like to give a date each with Colin Egglesfield. And then a special seat for a special layout featuring Colin in Playgirl with autographed pictures to complete the date. :lol:

To DruRocks I would like to give you a complete set of DVD's featuring all of the episodes of Y&R featuring Victoria Rowell.

To Kenny I would give him back Kristen on Days.

To tylerbo - equally I would give you back Vivian.

To Josh & MichaelGL I would give you the gift of being Headwriters at Guiding Light.

To Oakdalelover (James) & Actor87 (Dusty) equally I would make the two of you Headwriters at ATWT. In the meantime James I would give you a week of episodes featuring the veterans on ATWT, and to Dusty a date with Martha Byrne and Peyton List.

To Ryan, NaVell, Tishy, and s2h - you would become the new writing staff at GH. And Ryan I would give you a 3 day break from SON, school, & your job to do whatever you wanted in thanks for all your hard work. And Ryan would get another sock drawer since so many have already rocked it off it's hinges. :lol:

To all the Days bloggers (I am afraid I will forget one of you if I try to name you all), I would make all of you the headwriters at Days too. Of course Hogan is doing a good job there unlike the other soaps so it would be a reward but in a way a loss too. Maybe you could work with him. :lol:

To all the soap fans here, I would give us all a better year of soaps than we had in 2006 which wasn't the greatest year of soaps at all.

To Matt wherever you are (hope you are okay), I would give you a spot on the Amateur team for Figure Skating at the Olympics this year. I know you have been working hard at it - so I know it would be fun for you. And at it you could meet all the twinks of your dreams.

To King, I would give a personal sit down meeting with Janelle.

To Juniorz, I would give him back Santa Barbara so he could enjoy it everyday. If I couldn't get that, I would give him a DVD collection of all the episodes so he could watch it whenever he wanted.

And finally to Myself, I would give myself Another World back on TV, and a meeting with George Reinholt. And if there would be a little left over I would want to meet Jackie Courtney, Victoria Wyndham & Beverlee McKinsey too. And a date with William Gray Espy, Jon Hensley, Genie Francis or Tamara Tunie wouldn't hurt either. :lol:

I will probably think of others to add later, and will come back. These were just the first ones that came to mind.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! The best Christmas gift ever! LoL

I'm not going to go through an entire list of my favorite SON posters, because I'm starving and have to get something to eat ASAP, but here's a few.

For King(Reilly), I would give him a DVD titled "The Best of James Reilly, 1993 - 1999" delivered by none other than Janelle Pierzina.

To tylero, I would give him back Vivian, Ivan and Laura Horton on Days.

For Ryan and NaVell, I would give you both me... wrapped up in a bow... to show you both what you're missing out on!

For SteveFrame, I would give you back your beloved Another World, picked up exactly where it left off.

For MarlandRulez, I would give him back Sheila on Y&R (played by, of course, Kimberlin Brown), and her story would be based on a lost story Bible that Bill Bell kept before his death that nobody knew about until now.

For Linn, I would give her a primetime Days special devoted solely to John & Marlena and reliving their rich romantic history.

For PhoenixRising05, I would give you Days at #1 in the Household Ratings!

Okay, so that last gift is partially a gift for myself well, but who cares? It's Christmas time! :P

• Members

I'll bite here is a few:

To Winterguy: A backstage pass to meet Van(Luke) from ATWT. And a scene with Van on screen on ATWT.

To Mulder: The whole collection of the X-files on DVD. And a one on one chat with David D. from the X-files. Oh and I forgot: a month off from work. ;)

To Dan: The headwriting and excecutive produceing job at GL. I know he could save the show.

To Me: A date with Jacob Young. :D

• Members

Here's a few (I'll come up with more later):

to Kenny, I'd give you Kristen back as well as the entire collection of Golden Girls

to DaysFanJean- a Survivor buff, and a copy of every season of the show, since I really think she could go out there & win that thing!

to alwaysamc- I'd loan you JP Calderon for a day. Have him back by Dec. 26th :P

to Steve Frame- I'd put The Doctors, Search For Tomorrow, and Another World back on the air, re-airing each show from the beginning. Also, Peter Reckell & Jon Hensley will come over & wash your car(s), wearing only tight jeans.

to tylerbo- every episode of Days of our Lives featuring Louise Sorel as Vivian Alamain (I'd leave out the Dusay eps)

to King- a Bye Bye B itches T-shirt, Lifetime VIP access to Miami nightclub Mansion, lunch with Janelle, and a James E. Reilly dart board

to Na'Vell- every episode of Santa Barbara from the beginning, a lifetime backstage pass on the 'RTSB' set, and a life-size cardboard cutout of Kelly Monaco in a dominatrix/ "The Matrix" type outfit

to Ryan Chandler- I'd duplicate the first episode of NewsRadio- I'd make you President of ABC and give you the pleasure of firing the old boss.

to Tishy and Jinxed Soul- I give you the beds from the "Red Room" that we did all of our plotting in on BB:TnT!!! Jinxed also gets the hottub from BB:SON Edition, where we had all of our late-night talks. I love you girls!

• Members

Thank you, sweetness. Maybe with everyone passing all these positive Kristen vibes my way, my Christmas wish will become my Christmas dream come true! LoL

As for the Golden Girls, I already have Seasons 1 - 5. I'm getting Season 6 for Christmas. But you can certainly get me Season 7 as soon as it becomes available. :P

• Members

Okay Kenny I'll give you one wish for whatever you want.

I thought of 2 more.

To Tishy and Jinxed Soul, I give you my everlasting thanks for being my allies in BB:TnT. I give both of you a gift certificate to Macy's in New York, and one for the works at the spa for one day including a sexy half-naked man to give you a long massage.

Archived