Christmas: Give A Fellow SONer A Shout-Out or A Special Gift For Christmas

SteveFrame

• Members

I humbly thanbk you who have given me these wonderful gifts. I thank you for allowing me TO F'ING DESTROY FARAH FATH (With your kind and heartfelt permission.

I thank you for the wonderful gift of Zapato......Friend To Those Who Need No Freinds, Enemy To Those Who Have No Enemies (Damn , I love that dog! :D ).

And now, my list:

To every SON writer out there - a partner and friend like PhoenixRising, who has made it a wonderful joy to finally write for a blog, and a true friend of the higest order. Stay well, my friend.

To SweetNYGal33, for being a wonderful person, who starts every great Y&R thread on the board, a spot on Entertainment Tonight as its lead host at Awards time, so she can get the REAL dirt from the stars, and the opprotunity to punch Mary Hart dead in her mouth!

To juniorz1 - The chance to hold the execs at NBC at gunpoint until they let him/her bring back and EP Santa Barbara.

To Actor87 - your very own business. You are just too good to not do banners or anything you want to do. Remember that - you can go far.

To Dru - A job as the country's No. 1 movie critic. The review of WOTW that you wrote me once STILL has me laughing my ass off!

To Josh - A month-long vacation - with the soap person of your choice. Do it right now!

To daysfan - A spot at NBCD being a HW for a new soap opera. I read your stuff as soon as it's posted.

To Ryan Chandler - The best of love, bi.t.c.h. (I said it with love) and the hope that one day, you get your own radio show.

To Na'Vell - A new phone, and a radio show of your own, so you and RC can call each other b.i.t.c.h. all the time.

To the SONBC Blogosphere - For EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US TO TAKE OVER DAYTIME TELEVISON AND BLAST THESE ASSES (EXCEPT HOGAN SHEFFER) INTO OBLIVION!!!

To KBT - Whatever the heart desires. And then 100 times that.

That's all for now. I'll post more gifts as we go along. :D

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

More gifts from Rick

To Venus A handsome man who will treat you like the goddess you are. And a bus ticket to WV so we can go to the theater and see a show.

To Josh A bus ticket to WV so we can play one of those games like Rebecca and Julian ;)

To Ryan Executive producing position at GH

To Queen Nubia 2 tickes to see The Yeah Yeah Yeah's in concert

To Scotty A 50's diner for you and me to manage

To ChrisB LaToya wrapped in a big gift box

To crc A bus ticket to WV and a pair of tickets and backstage passes for us to see Corinne Bailey Rae

To Andy The complete season DVD's of Cold Case & Nip/Tuck

To Manny A live sattelite feed send to Croatia so you can watch DAYS live every day

• Members

Oh, yes! More goodies under the tree. Thanks Rick, Ryan, and Vee.

My gift to thee...

Rick: I give to you pimped out home entertainment room, built just in time to watch the Super Bowl, but most importantly, the special airing of Criminal Minds that will air after it. If you're a football fan, then I also have a pair of Super Bowl tickets, front row, for ya.

Ryan: I give you a pair of backstage tickets to the Grammy Awards, all expenses paid and a personal "interview" with Aubrey O'Day of Danity Kane.

Vee: I'm gonna give you a all expense paid vacation to Jamaica, so that you can be like Stella and get your groove back. I also want to give you a platform to use your ability to inspire and help others, perhaps a group to help teens. I know that they can use you. :)

Matt: I'm giving you a personal, private performance by Olivia Newton-John.

Josh: Since you're a Jericho fan like myself, I'm giving you a backstage tour on set of Jericho and the opportunity to meet the cast.

Chris B: I'm bringing you to Muncie so that you can get "arrested" by "Armed & Famous" reality show star La Toya Jackson.

Chad: My gift to you upon your return to SON is that I will no longer give you a hard time about you're Judith Chapman love... and I have a special gift to you that is to die for, straight from the taxidermist. :P

There's so many more people I want to give gifts to, so until I come up with appropriate gifts, for the rest of you, I offer my miracalously always paid in full credit card for you to buy whatever you want.

• Members

My Christmas list...

To Ryan, I give you a four-hour limo ride with Britney Spears, Danity Kane, Christina Aguleria, Gwen Stefani, and myself.

To Phoenix Rising, I give you DAYS episodes from June of this year.

To Matt and Kenny, I give you an all expenses paid vacation to Brokeback Mountain.

To Na'Vell and Dan, I give you a dartboard with Jammy's faces on it. Dan gets another dartboard with David Kriezman's face on it.

To Rick, I give you a day long tour of Baltimore with John Waters.

To Days Fan Jean and Drew Hamilton, I give you all the DAYS episodes that have Willow in them.

To Roman, I give you Farah Fath's contract and a shredder.

To Jen, I give you Rick Hearst in a big red bow and nothing else.

To Errol, I give you your own TV network.

To Queen Nubia, I give you a day at a spa of your choice.

And to JointStrikeFighter, I give you Farah Fath's lip gloss, a bottle of her hair dye, and an endless loop of EJ/Kate makeout scenes. Hell, I give you Farah Fath so I won't have to see or hear from her ever again.

Oh, and Rick, thanks for Jake and Kevin! Excellent choice of Christmas gifts. Ryan, you're okay too. :lol:;)

• Members

I know Ryan's been waiting patiently for this post -- so ....

Venus - I give you a whole new you. Makeover, spa treatments .. the works!

Errol - I give you a position with power at a network of your choice.

Bree - I give you your own Days column in a highly reputable magazine.

Lee - I give you your own national radio show.

SON Staff - I give you all a week in paradise where you can sit by the pool and sip an alcoholic beverage with a little umbrella in it.

And finally for Ryan --

For my love, I give you a day with Katherine McPhee. A day for you to enjoy and experience your obsession with the beautiful and talented Kat.

Also I give to you all the candle lit nights, massages, and sweet nectar you can handle.

Jen

• Members

Thanks to James and Steve and Roman for the gifts!

Now...it's my turn.

Steve: Your very own soap opera for you to be E.P. and H.W. of......along with your creative consultant position at the recently renewed Another World.

James: All the ATWT soap vets rigning your doorbell on Christmas Day, saying that they're staying the whole day with you. Later, the exec.'s at CBS gather to discuss which soap they could bring back for you to be E.P. and H.W. of....

Roman and Phoenix: Phoenix, your own soap opera and Roman, I give you the mansion where Dallas was once filmed.

Shawn: Christie Clark and Jennifer Ferrin singing Christmas carols while they ride alongside you in your new red convertible.

Juniorz1: Santa Barbara returns and Ivy Crane rules over the town of Harmony forever!

crc: Your buddy Chad to return to SON and a dinner date with the cast of Jericho and Everybdy Hates Chris

Venus:All the love and friends you can stomach to be around you this holiday season...plus your own Bath & Body Works shop.

Bree: Jake Gyllenhaal in the exact form he is in your banner

alwaysAMC: The use of Colin Egglesfield for a whole week

AllMyShadows: Your choice of sharing Colin with alwaysAMC or a dinner date to discuss a Luke/Kevin/ATWT spinoff soap with Van Hansis & Karl Girolamo

King: Janelle is your new roommate!

Kenny: A "Golden Girls" banner if you'd ever reply to the P.M. that I sent you about a month or two ago... :lol:

• Members

Day 3 of Gifts from UNKIE JUNIOR!

to All My Shadows- Colin Egglesfield's towel.........and a chance to spend the day with Colin Egglesfield (in a towel)- at an upscale spa in NYC!

to Actor87- lunch with Martha Byrne, Terri Colombino, and Tamara Tunie. Enjoy!

to Sean- a bag of Hershey's Kisses

to amcfan_19- an "All My Children" cast photo from 2000 hand signed by each member of the cast

to Oceanview- a magic wand to wave over his television to magically make a Doug Marland episode of 'ATWT' appears whenever you don't like what's onscreen

to Spiritual Junkie- a private screening of the ENTIRE story of Matie (beginning to end), followed by a 3 hour montage of scenes dedicated to the "quad" (Jennifer/Mike/Katie/Henry) :P

to Josh- the key to the HOH bedroom on BB! I voted for ya!

to Matt- the entire library of classic soap operas open to him for the rest of his life!

• Members

Tamara has it stated in her contract that any contest related to 'ATWT' that results in a free lunch, she will also be a beneficiary of said lunch. Terri was just dying to meet you and because you used to have that gorgeous pic of her in your avatar WAY back when (she was all in red- ringing any bells?)

Archived