Christmas: Give A Fellow SONer A Shout-Out or A Special Gift For Christmas

SteveFrame

• Members

:o

I got a gift? Wow! Golly gee! You've made my day. LOL! And you've possibly given me the greatest gift of all. LOL! Actually, if you could bring Chad back to posting at SON, that would be just darn terrific. I miss SuperFlyChad. :( I'll even learn to like Gloria... well, try at least.

Well, it looks like you're a huge Santa Barbara fan and hopefully nobody else gave you this, so my gift to you is that Santa Barbara was never cancelled. You'll wake up Christmas morning, turn on the TV and hear the Santa Barbara theme song.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ho! Ho! Ho! More gifts from Junior Claus!!!!!

to MarlandRulez- an afternoon with Kimberlin Brown, as well as a private screening with Kimberlin of her favorite Sheila moments of all-time

to KMan101- a development deal for a new CBS reality show

to DruRocks- a day at the spa with Victoria Rowell and the opportunity to box Christel Khalil

to darraholic- a spot on the next edition of Survivor

to Ms Walsh- a consulting gig with GH & ATWT

to WorldTurnsatGH- a Golden Power of Veto to be used in the next BB:SON game

to SweetNYGal- a box of chocolates since ur so sweet

to Bree- Edge of Night: the Complete Series on DVD

to Laurie- a romantic dinner with Thorsten Kaye

to AMCZendallFan- a hot-air balloon ride with Thorsten Kaye

to Kylie- a private meeting with Megan McTavish, followed by a tour of the AMC set courtesy of Susan Lucci

to WillenFan21- spend a day on the 'ATWT" set with Jenn Landon & Jesse Soffer, followed by a day passing out flyers promoting Jenn Landon for Best Younger Actress in a Daytime Drama

• Members

Merry Xmas to all :)

To Steve I would give you a collectors edition of "Another World". It would be the complete set with ALL episodes plus bonus interviews with the cast, writers and producers. I would also like to give you a calendar with the hottest of hot soap hunks!

To Juniorz I would give you the power to resurrect Santa Barbara from the ashes. I would also give you the power to have complete creative control over the show.

To Toups I would give you unlimited access to all kinds of soap records. And a good hockey team :)

To Kenny I wouldn't know what to give you. I mean, I know you want me to do with as you please, but since that's not possible (and you couldn't handle this), I give you Eileen Davidson's return to DAYS, complete with great writing for her character and a 3 times a year interview session.

To oakdalelover (James) I give you time with your favorite ATWT actors and the chance to spread your knowledge about ATWT to those who want to learn from you

To Bree.......I give myself to you and our child. Oh, and a spanking too.

To Kirk an orgy with person (or persons) of his choosing

To JointStrikeFighter (JSF) I give you unlimited access to Lindsay Hartley. I've come to respect your opinions a lot more dude (it took taking my head out of my ass) and I would also like to give you my friendship. :)

To Na'Vell I give you one on one time with Susan Lucci and all the PBJ & drinks you could ever want. Oh, And I promise not to threaten to blow up your car for at least a month.

To amcfan_19 I give you happiness with your lover. Oh, and some bacon.

To DrewHamilton, King, and other days blog writers.....I would give you all the chance to be the new writing team of DAYS, complete with the power to put Corday out on his ass and work your magic with the show.

To SweetNYGal33, I would give you nothing but the best in the world. You are a great person and you deserve so much more than the world has to offer.

To Scotty I would give you the chance to run OLTL and do your best.

To alwaysAMC (Andy) I give you...well....I can't really say on SON but it involves Colin Egglesfield, Alexa Havins and possible one or two SON members in a great form of exercise ;). I also give you some much needed happy time with some friends :)

To PineCharles I would give you the power to do as you please, especially when it came to the idiots running our soaps and mistreating the vets.

To Keith- I'd give you some liquor (inside joke)

To Queen Nubia I'd give you 3 wishes to do with as you please...oh and to be your King.

To winterguy I give you some time with Van Hansis in a dark room somewhere.

To crc I give you Judith Chapman in the unemployment line, and the return of Gloria Van Ark. Oh, and the best music collection at your fingertips.

To Shawn I give you the return of Christie Clarke and some time with yourself and those in your harem

To Queen Stephanie I give you a better book deal and some couch time with Oprah

To Rick I give you Chris Daughtry in some spandex for your birthday.

To Roman & Phoenix I would give you free reign to do as you please with Farah Fath (especially you Roman). I would also give you all the chance to meet with NBC execs and do your worst to them.

To Chad I'd give him a safe return to SON.

To SoapQueen (Jen) I give myself to you on a silver platter. Oh, and some honey, purple candles, whipped cream and sweet nectar ;) And....(because if I don't you'll kill me) some time with Ric Hearst, Chad Brannon and Robert LaSardo.

To some mentioned (I don't want to pick favorites) I give you myself prepackaged with a strategically placed red bow to do with as you please.

To my friends who I've left out it wasn't on purpose, but I wish you nothing but the best as well. I will surely go back and post more later, but I can't think of much now.

To myself I give me some much needed R&R. I break from school, work and SON. I also give myself the ability to learn more patience and tolerance for those that infuriate the living hell out of me.

• Members

Aww thanks Ryan. Those gifts would make this Xmas tres memorable. I forgot about my harem. Hmm...when was the last time I fed them? Better bring my gas mask with me when I visit, just in case there's a less than festive odor. ;)

To you Ryan, I give a part on a soap of your choosing and a hot co-star to make out with on screen.

To myself, well, I give myself a co-starring part on the soap that Ryan chooses and of course a new job!

More presents to come from Shawn...he puts the HO in Ho Ho Ho.

• Members

This is what I would give to my friends for Christmas:

Roman: I'd hand you Farah Fath on a silver platter to do as you say you would...

To Jinkies, I would give her a years supply of some of the hottest vampire romance novels she's ever dreamed of...

I'd give Na'Vell two women: one to keep him shaved and well groomed, and the other to feed him everything his stomach could hold.

For CRC, DruRocks and Q Steph, I would give them the key to the Y&R set, giving them full access to re-write whatever they saw fit for the show.

SoapQueen, although I wouldn't give you Ry, I would give you a harem of men of your choice, to do your bidding 24/7.

Ryan Chandler, you, by far would get the most. I would give you all the Juniper Breeze that you could use; I'd bless you with a great amount of kindness, patience, love and understanding; oh, yeah, also, I'd style you in the best wardrobe that would make anyone else you know green with envy....after all, you do have to look your BEST.

PMac, I would bless you with people that truly care about you, and like you for who you are...

Winterguy125, I would give you full reign to dethrone Jean Passante or whomever else you had to in order to bring ATWT back to how it should be.

Scotty, my Christmas gift to you is tons of courage to talk to that one special person that you've been trying to talk to for some time....

• Members

"To JointStrikeFighter (JSF) I give you unlimited access to Lindsay Hartley. I've come to respect your opinions a lot more dude (it took taking my head out of my ass) and I would also like to give you my friendship."

I wasn't even aware I had opinions that had such merit, lol. What a wonderful compliment, and really both gifts are awfully generous. I totally accept them.

As for you, I offer my friendship and also, three weeks with all those MTV girls you had in your banners and avatars ... the ones I never recognized, remember? Danity Kane may have been the name of one of them...and all the others. Oh, well, that's why I never identified them! But hopefully you know who I mean. Yeah, I made it on "Fanatic" but tricked MTV so you're going instead!

• Members

Awesome Christmas gift. Hanging out with Jesse Soffer for a day would absolutley make my day because I love him. Hanging out with Jen would be fun too because she is really funny so I am sure it would be a blast. JL is totally gonna win that award.

Let me try this:

Ryan- my personal address so when JL wins younger actress you can send me my money, Kelly Monaco, and non-stress free days :D.

Winterguy- Craig/Dusty/Lucy/Will/Gwen/Katie/Mike/Simon/ etc off our tv screens for the time being and Luke a storyline.

DrewHamilton- A plane ticket to LA so you can do the following, meet Christel Khalil to tell her she is the one and only Lily, meet the cast of days, meet Hogan Sheffer so you can present your blog to him and become a writer for DOOL.

Venus- Lots of happiness in the world because you deserve it. :)

junoirz-How about you pick a gift for yourslef? Have anything you want because I dont know what you like LOL.

• Members
Ohhhh Yeah baby! :lol::lol:

To SweetNYGal: I would give you a the ability to become headwriter of ATWT and an emmy win, too. And all the happiness and confidence in the world. Oh and an entire dvd collection of the nastiest, bloodiest and scariest Horror movies. :lol:

PMac: A day with Nick Lachey. :lol:

To Anyone else that I didn't mention: I hope you find what your looking for and all the best of luck in the new year.

Archived