Smallville: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

My favorite incarnation is Hatcher/Cain, then TomErica, then followed by the rest LOL

Cheap we've been agreeing alot lately LOL. I think this is the last season. I think Tom would have signed by now for the 9th season, cause what else would be stopping him?

I also fear if there's a 9th season, KK/Lana will be back and we'll get more of the same assfuckery we got with Requiem

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Lois Lane wins at life. I'm so happy she's back.

Seriously, I freakin' LOVED this episode.

Complete with ending angst of Clark watching Lois waiting for him at the coffee shop, and not fully accepting yet that he can have the superhero life and a normal life together.

And nice touch having Clark pick Lois up on time after he used the Legion ring.

Davis is freeeeaaaakkkkyyyy. That scene where he told Chloe who he was and told her to run was pretty chilling.

And was that Clark talking to his MOTHER on the phone? YAY for the Martha shoutout!

So, there was continuity back to season 4 (Blank - I guess I should stop calling you Smallville) and season 6 (Sneeze - barn door / what'd you do, sneeze?). Not to mention season 7 (Siren - a reference to Lois' reasoning for breaking up with Ollie, and that it wouldn't apply to Clark because he was different).

The little kid in Clark's outfit was adorable!

• Administrator

The last episode was okay. Wasn't a big fan of the whole "the truth is out" but we're going to travel back in time.

That was the best scene in the episode. The rain, the music ("Dreamer" by Uh Huh Her), the watching from a distance......perfect!

• Members

So, Turbulence had some really good moments. Ashmore was outstanding and I felt really bad for Jimmy.

Very Clark lite ep, but that's because Tom was slated to direct Hex, though that ended up getting changed because he got sick.

I LOVED seeing Clark so happy and proud of himself for saving people and embracing his abilities and what he can do as providing as symbol of hope.

The phone booth change? Awesome!

Chloe's flip-flopping from ep to ep is getting annoying. Seriously last week she was all "Secret identity YAY! Tell Lois! WOOT!" and this week it's "Quit the Planet and stop being the Blur!"

Really?

• Members

I loved Hex. I thought Erica was fantastic and Tom was absolutely hilarious as 'mild-mannered' Clark. Zatanna was a lot of fun and she has good chem with JH's Ollie.

Bryan Q. Miller is the man. Seriously, the continuity shout-outs alone were a highlight for me.

And the brilliant way that last Clark/Lois scene mirrored that last Clark/Lois scene in Odyssey was so well done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

"Miss Lane"

"Can you read my mind?"

That last scene was ridiculously awesome....so many shoutouts! Welling and Durance were both terrific in that scene.

What I loved was the fact that the show had Lois fascinated by the RBB but they made CLARK her hero when he launched himself, weakend by kryptonite, in front of the bullet meant for her.

Allison Mack was great, that scene with Chloe by the dumpster was well done.

The Lois/Jimmy scene was hilarity.

Archived