Smallville: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh joy more Chloogle :rolleyes:<_< Definitely won't be watching. I was hoping Clark might actually show some GROWTH this season without Chloe who LITERALLY does everything for him, I'm surprised she doesn't wipe his ass when he goes to the bathroom

SV should have ended after Season 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I seriously can't remember the last time I watched this show. I have a feeling it was "Spell" but that might not be it. I remember the one where Lana was a vampire and sucked Clarks blood or some stupidness like that.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

They have a character named David Bloome who supposedly shall play a role of a bartender who shall be Doomsday. I don't know how they shall play this one out but all I can say is they should not have brought on such a character like Doomsday on to this show. Clark isn't even Superman yet and they are bringing the character that eventually kills him in the comics?

Alison Mack will be back next season. And I agree with others that hopefully there shall be more growth concerning Clark Kent himself. I mean the show is about him right?

The title of the first episode in season eight is called Odyssey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Has Chole taken over the show? I remember more times then not Clark was the one who got most of the airtime and development. Especially when I watched religiously over the first three seasons. To be honest back then I always thought Chole was a forgettable character as well as Pete. It was always about Clark or Clark and Lana or Clark and Lex or Clark vs. Whitney, ect.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm definitely looking forward to the new season...

I saw the Comic Con trailer on YouTube and it seems like it's going to be jam packed...

Oh and Erica Durance has darker hair finally lol...I guess they figured with Lana gone they could finally allow Lois to become brunette LOL!

• Members

Chloe has not by any means taken over the show.

She always has been and still is a supporting char. She has been used mopre in the past 3 seasons than the previous ones but thats because they have used lana less and less. Chloe is who Clark goes too when he needs someone because she knows his secrets and he trust her with them. She also got a super cute coupling with Jimmy/

• Members

Yep she pretty much has, it's pretty much been written that she's the REAL superhero and Clark is her dufus sidekick :rolleyes:

Chloe is just the true Lana Lang of the show, she's pretty much like Lana from the comics anyways, and so yeah IMO she's very forgettable.

Clark truly needs to start doing stuff on his OWN. It got old a few seasons ago that they made Clark so dumb and helpless that Chloe pretty much had to wipe his arse

• Members

Just a programming note ...this week there will be 2 reruns of Smallville on the CW.

On Tuesday, they are re-airing "Justice" from season 6 and on Thursday they are re-airing "Apocalypse" (which, by far is my favorite season 7 episode - it was also one of the eps that Tom Welling has directed).

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

So i decided to catch up on smallville and bought season 7 on DVD. What a great season! From start to finsih it was great. By far one of the best seasons. Then i went back and watched from season 3 on (because we all know season 1 is awful and 2 isnt much better).

I think that season's 5-7 are by far better than the earlier seasons. However, season 3 is great. I think my issue with season 4 was Lois. She just didnt fit, IMHO, and they tried to force it it seemed. But she did fit well in the following seasons.

Back to season 7. I loved Kara, brianiac, Clark vs Lex, Lana & Clark finally got to be happy for a second. Chloe & Jimmy. I cant pick a fave episode because ir eally did love the entire season.

This should be intersting tho. With the cast changes, the behind the scenes changes, and this being perhaps the last season. It all pretty much depends on if Tom will sign another contract.

You know what i found out the i find intersting? A lot of contract people ons mallville are only contracted for 13 episodes a season. Aaron Ashmore, Erica Durance, and Justin H. in past season are people that have that contract. Erica this season however does a full 22 episode contract.

Archived