Smallville: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I hate them together but they arent so bad this season, mainly bc Lana isnt as annoying. She's been very tolerable since returning. I liked them early on, but they dragged them way too long and when they finally did put them together last year, it was beyond pathetic, bc they barely touched each other or expressed their feelings. Ive really been enjoying him with Lois. Hope they get some good stuff in the months to come

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Wow!! What a great plan by Lex to have Lana absorb the kryptonite, so Clark can never be with her again. That last scene between Lana and Clark was superb......one last kiss.......wow...just amazing stuff. It was one of the best scenes in the history of the show. Such great tragic love story right there.

• Members

Sorry Toups don't agree, I thought it was gag worthy, I'm PISSED at how much Clark's character regressed and right now they're making it like Lois will be 2nd choice with Clark, PS3 crapped on the iconic couple :angry:

Man oh man you should see the backlash on the K-Site board and other boards, the last two episodes "the Lana arc" crapfest was VERY hated, and not just by Cloisers

"Infamous" preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLuHVf58VoM...e=subscriptions

Eeeeeeeee Clois! :wub:

This looks really GOOD :D

• Administrator

Yeah, the episode wasn't that great but that last scene was one of the best in the series.

Well, we already know that Lois is the love of Clark's life, but up until this point, Lana has been the one that Clark has loved. So them playing that angle, right now, doesn't bother me.

Doubt it. I'm sure Clark will choose Lois even if Lana loses the kryptonite in her body.

Well, I'm not surprised by your reaction. LOL

• Members

and how much time does this series have? If this is the last season, there's really no time to develop a love story for Clark and Lois, placing her ahead of Lana. Its too fresh. They really shouldnt have put Clark and Lana together this season and should have just used her return to tie up loose ends. The way they left things, Lois will now be his default girl. If Lana were to come back now without the suit, it wouldnt make sense and wouldnt be right for him to just choose Lois over her now considering how they built those two up in that last episode.

• Members

Actually, if they play Infamous right, it could go a long way in fixing that.

Because (and this is mostly spec but some spoilers)

I'm not sure that's how it will play out....but that's my guess.

At any rate, I'm just thrilled Lois is finally back. And it can't be said enough, Welling in suits? To die for. That alone is a good reason for Clark getting job at the Daily Planet.

• Administrator

I love Clark/Lois too - except the comics because I never read them. I loved Reeves/Kidder, Cain/Hatcher, Weling/Durance, and even Routh/Bosworth.

I'm pretty sure they'll be one final season. I think if this was the final season, we would've heard something by now.

Archived