Smallville: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I love Mrs. Kent.

Lana gets second billing right behind Clark Kent in the credits (their real names are escaping me right now) so I figure there's no way we are lucky enough to have her gone. I like her more now than during the high school years at least.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Well it is high time they ditched the high school romance between Clark (Tom Welling) and Lana (Kristen Kruek). It is getting somewhat old. It is time to start concentrating on the main character ,Clark, becoming or developing into Superman. The key questions in concerns to Smallville this season are how much more shall Clark keep denying who he really is and accept his destiny? What can he do in stopping Bizarro who we all saw materialize in the season finale last spring? What happens when his cousin Kara shows up? It has been fine ,in a sense, that the show's producers have kept away from Clark becoming Superman in the early seasons of Smallville. But now as the show enters into its' seventh and possibly last season it is time speed things up a little in concerns to Clark and his journey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived