Smallville: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Toxic?

I thought JH was terrific, and I can see Ollie's going to be going down a dark path.

Cassidy was terrific as Tess, both in the flashbacks and in the present. I absolutely loved that first Lois/Tess scene.

The Clark and Lois scene at the DP at the end was chock full of anvils huh? A good scene, I liked them sharing their problems, and Clark knowing how Lois tends to hide her emotions behind her work and calling her out on it.

Another episode of Clark being proactive, which is always a good thing.

The trailer for next week looks FUN!

• Administrator

Yeah he was. I loved seeing some of Oliver's backstory.

I became a 'Mercy' fan after tonight's episode. I loved seeing the good side of Tess and of course the evil side. That last scene, where she kills the dude in the taxi, made me :wuyb: Tess.

Tess: Why I haven't I fired you yet?

Lois: I guess you were too busy printing my articles.

:lol:

I love Lois Lane. :wub:

• Members

Ok...the endorphin conversation?

HEE!

Clark: Like playing a sport.

Lois: You know, there's another activity that does it, that two people share, repetitive motion, builds to a climax....

I was prepared to hate Maxima...but she said it's Clark's bond with and attraction to Lois that broke her spell.

And so....I kinda love Maxima LOL!

I would have no problem with Lois getting another shot at kicking her a$$ though :)

Jealous!Lois! jabbing at Clark with her finger was hilarious....LOVED the way he ran after her and tried to explain, and when she stormed off, he looked....a little happy, if not confused, at her VERY jealous reaction.

And how glad was I to see Shelbs back?

Tess still rocks. She's just a whole lot of fun.

I'm wondering if it's Lex who ended up with the crystal?

The loft scene with Clark and Lois was sooooo anvil-y. And he asked her to move back in! I know she said no (I think she's scared to be so close to him what with these feelings she's having)...but I have a feeling she'll end up there at some point.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I think Brainiac left Chloe a little somethin' after their confrontation.

Was this past week the first time we've seen Clark/Lois/Jimmy at the Planet in a scene together? Cuz if so, long overdue and fun!

I cracked UP at this exchange.

Clark: You didn't hear me complaining when I had to dress up in green leather to protect your identity.

Oliver: Clark, you made out with my girlfriend, man, what'd you have to complain about?

LOL! And yay for continuity!

Lois' line about what the fortune teller told her? Talk about an anvil.

"The last fortune teller I went to told me I was destined to fall for a guy who flies a lot and likes to wear tights."

Gee, wonder who that is? :)

• Administrator

Davis is Doomsday? :o I don't really know much about Doomsday, except that he kills Superman in the comics. I'm happy he's Doomsday, I thought he was brought in to romance Chloe, and I'm glad that's not happening.

It was great seeing Kara again. :wub: Hopefully she'll be back to help Clark fight Doomsday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thursday's show was terrific, though I do kinda wish they had spread it over 2 episodes, there was SO much happening.

Doomy was SCARY. Chloniac was CREEPY. Seeing Lex? Awesome cliffy.

Clark checking Lois out on the stairs? Blatant, and hot lol.

Lois' cufflink line and her reaction to realizing what she said was hilarious.

"Big city boy, let me give you a lesson. You just make sure this part sticks straight up, and then it slips right in."

LMAO!

Jimmy and Lois were adorable.

Kudos to the writers for having Chloe whip out the green K so nonchalantly, because even though Clark mentioned it to Ollie earlier in the ep, I kinda forgot about Chloe's mind wipe until she did that LOL!

The wordless Clois dance followed by the almost kiss was one of the most romantic things I've ever seen on Smallville, maybe THE most.

And while I knew Lana would most likely interrupt, I wanted smack Chloe for shouting out when she did!

The Lois / Oliver scene was fantastic. I loved when Oliver correctly guessed she was talking about Clark.

I was happy Clark didn't revert to mopey/moony boy as soon as Lana re-entered the picture. While I'm sure he's confused, he really looked more shocked / annoyed when he first saw her than anything else.

That last scene between Clark and Lois in the hospital was fantastic. I like Lois going with Jimmy, but Clark's face watching her walk away was heartbreaking - and the lyrics over it were perfection, as was the slo-mo shot.

So, I'm not sure what to make of Lana. Is she working for Lex? How did Lex get the video?

• Administrator

What a great episode! Loved the "Cloverfield" handy-cam scenes.

Such an awesome scene! I'm so glad they didn't kiss though. I love how the writers are taking their time with this.

I'm not sure about Lana too. I'd be shocked if she is working for Lex. I'm thinking somehow, Mercy got the tape to Lex?

Anyway, that was a great cliffhanger!

• 1 month later...

Archived