Smallville: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

It's been doing well on Friday nights. I mean, Friday's not a great night for TV, but still, it's more than holding it's own (and it's DVR and legal download numbers are terrific - Absolute Justice was just put up on iTunes last night and it's already in the top 5 downloads). It's getting better ratings than shows on the CW in better timeslots.

I can't believe how much it shot up in the second hour. According to numbers I saw, the last half hour reached 3 million viewers.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for that interview.

Dr. Fate was probably my favorite JSA'er. He was fantastic, I loved all of his scenes, but the ones where he spoke to Clark and Lois about their fates were so well done.

The other awesome thing was the introduction of Waller. Pam Grier was freakin' awesome.

I really enjoyed Geoff's writing for Clark and Lois, as well as Green Arrow. The Carter/Ollie bickering was well done.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Clark singing about Lois in the shower? Gold.

Clark's "Lo...is" with that very cute grin when he saw her naughty lassie costume? GOLD.

And holy, Clark tossing Lois up on that counter? HOT.

Hartley killed me with the 'You guys like to play, it's cute' and the context clues line. SO funny.

It was a fun episode.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hostage was probably one of the best episodes this season. I floved the Lois & Perry scenes, every one of them. Michael McKean is awesome, as was Annette O'Toole. The scene were Martha thought she saw Jonathan in the doorway had me in tears :(

• Administrator

Finally caught up on all the episodes - watched the last 4 episodes yesterday and today. "Sacrifice" was so good - who knew Justin Hartley can write! I'm surprised TPTB gave him such a big episode to write. It was such an action packed episode! Loved Tess/Chloe working together.

Best scene of the episode:

Zod: If I ever learned that insurrection had spread across my ranks, if I ever discovered that my men had aligned themselves against me, I would raze this planet. I would burn it to the ground till the last ember went cold beneath my boot! Now only I will lead us to the next age. All will follow Zod.

Faora: You already sacrificed one world for your ego.

Zod: You know nothing of sacrifice.

Faora: I know more than you ever will.

Zod: Kneel!

Faora: Never.

Zod kills Faora and then realizing she was pregnant...he listens to his baby's heartbeat slowly fading away. That was such a deep scene.

So the Red Queen is Martha! That was a cool twist. I liked Perry too. I thought he was funny.

Archived