Smallville: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Administrator

Awesome picture of Erica! :wub:

Woah! Tess is a Luthor??? :o Good thing I didn't know anything about the character before she joined the show and I didn't research her after. So I was pretty surprised by this revelation.

I noticed Teri Hatcher's hair was a nod to her Lois in "Lois & Clark." LOL

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

whats there to research? There was nothing to know before she joined bc I think she was a brand new character created for Smallville. I think many were shocked my the reveal. I was and loved it. Nice twist.

I was disappointed by Terri's guest appearance. I really was expecting her to be utilized more instead of that one little videotape. I thought she'd interact with Erica.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hahaha damn, thanks for the pictures guys! I'm currently on season seven, kinda stuck since my college is taking up most of my time. Season 7 has been great so far - I just watched the episode with Lex's brother turning out to be alive and Lois' lover.

I kinda feel sad that this is Rosenbaum's and Kreuk's final season as regulars.

I still enjoy Lana very much, though it is kinda hard to watch her going dark. Makes for great entertainment though.

• Members

It is a big deal Toups, they did it less than 24 hours before the premiere and supposedly it was because of AI, but it's not true. TVD and Nikita held their own against AI so SV and SPN fans got crapped on for nothing. It's a bait and switch and stuff like that pisses me off

Archived