Smallville: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really enjoyed Harvest.

The way Smallville writes Lois and Clark with Lois in the know far surpassed my already high expectations. They are adorable. It's so cute that Clark LIKES showing off for her (he was totally all about using his powers to change that tire) and Lois' little giggle was awesome.

And man, that love scene was gorgeous and hot and just beautifully shot.

• Members

Its about time Clarke told her. I never got why he kept lying to her for all these years, especially since practically ever else he was close to knew the truth. I thought Harvest was a bit of a letdown from the preveious episode but the ending helped make up for it.

thats just your opinion. Laura is absolutely wonderful as Kara. My favorite Smallville character and the ONLY reason why I ever started watching this show

• Members

I think it's mostly because Clark is wary of people finding out. Those who have, tend to use it against him, and treat him like dirt for being different and whatnot.

I think Clark also wanted to protect Lois more than anything. He also saw what happened when Lois found out Ollie was Green Arrow, but IMO that was a completely different circumstance

• Members

Come on but this is Lois. Do you really beleive that he thought she'd use it against him? She's one person he can literally trust with his life and I think he knows she would never treat him like dirt, look at him differently or use it against him

As far as protecting her, she's already in danger almost every other week without knowing, so I dont think revealing the truth would make that any worse. She helps him so much with his cases without realizing it bc she's so intertwined in the work he does and I think she'd have been better prepared to handle herself had she been fully informed. Just look at all the situations she's involved herself in concerning the Blur. Like last season when she got herself manipulated and nearly killed by Zod bc she thought he was the Blur. Wouldnt have happened had she known his true identity.

Correct me if IM wrong but didnt she figure it out afew seasons ago but had no proof and he lied to her so she bought it? He probably could have just confess then

• Members

Man, these writers are making me want Season 11/Metropolis season 1 SO BAD!

I loved the whole realistic dynamic of Lucy and the General and Lois and Clark. I loved both Clark and Lois standing up to him, and I absolutely adored the last Clark/General scene.

Oh and Clois porch swing sex FTW!!! :)

• Members

I think Abandoned was good, it's just that the stories didn't seem to mesh.

I liked all of the scenes individually, but they just didn't seem to flow together.

The scene in the Fortress killed me, with Clark seeing Lara and Jor El.

And the ring. THE RING! Clark must have gotten a raise at the DP! :)

Oh and I need to see Clark doing power ballad karaoke for Lois lol.

Archived