Smallville: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Okay, this whole Clark-dumping-Lana thing in the middle of season five is as stupid as hell. What a lame way to end a romance, writers. Ugh. I actually WANT Lana to go to Lex and have them find out all of Clark's secrets.

And yes, it's true, they seem to be amazing through half the season, then they get a bit boring in the remainder.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

"Homecoming" was so good! That last scene was perfection ("I love you" "I love you too"......floating dance!!). Between this episode and the last episode of Vampire Diaries, they're about the only two shows that's doing romance right.

Loved Oliver's interview too: "Well, why not? He saw the hero in all of us. I'm not dwelling on revenge for past atrocities, or looking ahead to what I can personally gain from a few tax breaks, drilling oil wells in the ocean, putting up razor-wired fences to keep out immigrants who only want what our grandparents wanted. And this world of armchair bloggers who created a generation of critics instead of leaders, I'm actually doing something. Right here, right now. For the city. For my country. And I'm not doing it alone. You're damn right I'm a hero."

Archived