Suri's debut

Ms. Walsh

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow! Adorable! Looks so much like both of them. A damn beautiful baby.

And of course the baby exists. I was LMAO at people thinking she didn't. So what if they want PRIVACY for a change... why pimp out their four month or so old baby? People's obsession with celebrities is getting to be WAY too much.

• Members

Yeah, she looks a lot like Katie. I really don't like Tom Cruise, but I understand his reasonings for keeping the baby sheltered. At least he's not pulling a Michael Jackson and keeping her face covered w/ a towel. And unlike Brad and Angelina, who allowed for their baby to be on a front cover at a few weeks. :blink: Even if they did give the money to charity, I thought it was a little too soon.

LOL. I knew that the baby existed, but I think it's funny that the headline is suggesting that, yes, she's their child. DUH! What do they want them to do, go on Maury and have a DNA test? :rolleyes:

The people from the website that the photo was uploaded from from keep saying that she looks Asian. :blink: I don't see that. But a lot of babies have slanted eyes...I definitely did.

• Members

I see the Asian thing.

But that said, are we FORGETTING the TRUTH?

Remember, these pictures were Photoshopped over 30 days or some insanity like that, right? And Photoshop can fool anybody, especially if you're dealing with celebs who are airbrushed and Photoshopped on a daily basis. they'd look weird if they weren't.

So I guess what I'm saying is, this hardly disproves the critcism. I mean, I see Cruise's eyes in Suri but that could be an optical illusion. It's a dicey situation.

• Members

i'm starting to wonder about the Asian thing. Initially, I didn't see it, but now it might be true b/c of the hair. The black hair and fair skin are dead giveaways, especially the amount of hair she already has, but the blue eyes...I've never seen an Asian w/ eyes that colour and I have a ton of Asian friends. In fact, my best-friend is Asian and her eyes are so dark she can't see her pupils. Again, I'm sure that there are Asians w/ blue eyes, but I'm just saying that it's really rare.

So maybe they went to all these lengths to find an Asian baby w/ blue eyes to deceive people into thinking that it's their biological child. But that really doesn't make sense. What the hell is wrong w/ adopting? Tom already has two children via adoption, so why would they fake a pregnancy and then adopt a child that's Asian?

This whole thing gets stranger and stranger.

• Members

Probably to prove that he’s "straight" and "likes to have sex with women". That's what I saw this whole relationship as in the beginning. It's all just a setup to prove Tom "loves women sexually". But it backfired with all the over-the-top stuff and no one is buying it.

I don't think the kid looks Asian. This could be a thing where they took out his sperm and took out Katie's egg, and then implanted it into her (so no sex was involved). lol. It does sort of look like both of them.

• Members

Eh, her eyes are the same shape as Tom's if you look at other pictures of him. JMO

As for the hair, I had a cousin that was born with a ton of hair like that. It eventually all fell out and it came back in blonde. Its a bit odd to look at all that hair on baby when your used to seeing bald headed babies or barely a wisp of hair on babies. :)

Archived