Suri's debut

Ms. Walsh

• Members

You guys are so cruel. Katie and Tom is not the ones with a problem, the people making idiotic stories are. Why would they have a problem saying they adopted a child when he already got two?!

About the pic of Paul McCartney. Isn't it weird that he got his jacket around his daughter? I mean, never mind the cold weather, it's still the weirdest thing.

And yes of course it's a ripoff. I'm sure they looked everywere for a nice pic they could imitate.

*irony*

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And I'm stating my opinion which I have a right to. I don't see why I can't answer when people are talking like this about them. If you post at a message board, you must know that you could be quoted. I havn't exactly said anything about what you posted. I'm not going to point out anyone. I'm just curious of how you would feel if a celeb you liked was being accused of (in your opinion) the most ridiculous rumours? I'm simply defending three people that I feel are being treated unfair. So no, its not stupid of me to stating my opinion just because most people feel the need to bash them. What's stupid is coming up with all kinds of silly stories. Ohh, and that was just my opinion. ;)

Another pic...

suri1tq7.jpg

Not going to say anything else about this matter. Just gonna post pics if there's more coming up. Sorry if I offended anyone. That was not my intention at all.

• Members

Although I am not a fan of Tom Cruise as much, I will say that I do think the baby is precious; to me, she's a creation from God, and that's special within itself to see.

Cheyenne, do you have a copy of the magazine? Mine always gets to me late...This, like the Tom Ford Vanity Fair, will be a part of my collector's item.

• Members

Cheyenne, I don't have too much time on my hands(at least with respect to Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes). EVERYONE in Hollywood knows he's a homo.

I didn't even know what everyone else was saying on the internet when I saw Suri's photo. The baby just looks Asian.

Anyone ever read M. Butterfly?

• Members
Celebrities are always under a microscope with the public, and Tom Cruise is no stranger to that.

He has done some pretty off the wall things that make people speculate about his behavior.

I don't worship actors. But I think there's nothing wrong with commenting on what they do, especially when the circumstances are unusual, and everything about this relationship with Tom and Katie has been strange to say the least.

If Tom Cruise were my favorite actor and someone else speculated that he was gay, or this child wasn't his, I would let it pass because that was their opinion.

LOL, thank you!

• Members

Yeah. I have a right to my opinion. And in my opinion, that baby is not cute. Sorry! I really like Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' as actors. But if the kid is theirs, it's not cute. They're both hot, but their kid is CREEPSVILLE! SORRY! I guess I'm cruel. I just don't give a [!@#$%^&*]. A spade is a spade, and an ugly, hairy baby is an ugly, hairy baby.

• Members

LMFAO. I don't know why people cared so much about a baby, seriously. I also don't get how people like Leah Remini said that she was the most beautiful baby in the world, how can anyone make such a statement? They'd have to see every baby that was ever born.

But my husband came out looking like that, and he's Italian. He then lost his hair an it grew out blonde, and then back to dark brown and curly.

• Members

If you saw a baby picture of me, you would think I was Asian, but I'm not. And I highly doubt this baby is. I think she's cute, but I also think Katie Holmes is not that hot, and Tom Cruise looks great some days and looks horrible others.

Edited to say, if you all don't stop getting worked up, the thread will be closed.

Archived