Suri's debut

Ms. Walsh

• Members

What the hell is Tom Cruise gonna sue me for? Mountains of debts in credit cards and student loans? Yeah right.

I'd have him bent over faster than you can say, "Oprah's Couch."

It just signals to me that he can't have heterosexual sex. Nicole and Tom's marriage was such a business arrangement.

No. It will just be difficult for her to find work. She will have even LESS work than she has right now.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I disagree, bellcurve. That's the one argument I WILL defend Tom on. Sure, Suri's not really his child but that doesn't mean he can't, or is unable, to have heterosexual sex. Gay men or lesbian women can copulate with members of the opposite sex if they so desire. The human touch, regardless of sex, naturally arouses a person's passions. If Tom really cared about his image so much that he would want to have a child with a woman to disprove some of the rumors, he physically COULD have sex with a woman and obtain a biological child from that sex session. Either through human touch or fantasy and human touch or -- whatever. But it could happen. So I tend to agree with Kirk's assertion that Tom could be sterile. Granted, that doesn't mean he's not also gay, which may be true or may not be, but sterility is the more likely culprit (if we use the Nicole Kidman/Keith Urban baby argument).

• Members
Yes, I was being extremely sarcastic. That's were the word "ironic" comes in.

Btw. You're not suppose to get "controlling" from the pic. My ironic comments was just as stupid as all the ridiculous rumors people come up with. Some people seem to grasp at anything, that was my whole point.

And OMG his penis?! You have got to be kidding me. Actually I was going to write that in my sarcastic comment instead of controlling. But I didn't think anyone would ever think such a thing. Should they hold the baby up in the air or put her in a chair and just not look at her, or touch her for that matter? Or maybe someone would like to sue them for hugging their own child. It doesn't matter what either of them do. Every move they make is going to be judged. If there was a paparazzi photo of Tom eating a sandwich at a café people would say "What's he doing?!! He's out eating a sandwich while Katie is starving at home." Silly, yes! But I have no doubt someone would make a similar comment.

PS. No, I'm not getting all worked up about this if someone was gonna make such a comment. I'm not annoyed either. There's other more serious issues in this world that I'm quite upset with. I'm actually laughing at all of the stuff some of you come up with. I'm amazed.

• Members

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

In any event, there's been speculation that the reason Tom and Nicole ended is because she became pregnant by Iwan MCGregor (sp) on the set of Moulin Rouge. Since Mr. Top Gun is shooting blanks, he knew the kid wasn't his.

Also, it was reported a few months back that Tom spied on Nicole. During one point, Nicole asked, while on the phone, "Are you listening, Tom?"

It becomes more bizarre as well since Tom stalked Joe Dimaggio in the early 90's.

I never knew he was so disturbed.

• Members

'Stalking' Joe: Tom's mission improbable?

While people have been spooked by Tom Cruise of late, Joe DiMaggio was one of the first.

The actor, who seems weirdlier and weirdlier to fans as he continues to refuse to show his and Katie Holmes' baby, Suri, scared the Yankee legend by following him, our source reports.

This was in the mid-'90s, after Cruise had already starred in "Top Gun" and "Born on the Fourth of July," but the baseball great, once married to Marilyn Monroe, didn't realize - or didn't care - what a big star Cruise was.

"He'd show up at baseball-signing shows and wait for Joe to come out," says the source. "One time, he waited outside a restaurant for him for three hours. [DiMaggio] called him 'a short little guy.' He didn't like it. He felt like he was stalking him."

Cruise's spokesman didn't respond by deadline. And in fairness to Cruise, who J.J. Abrams said would come to his house alone on his motorcycle at midnight to convince him to direct "Mission: Impossible III," the actor could have been pursuing DiMaggio to try getting the rights to his story. But Joltin' Joe, who died in 1999 at 84, felt there was madness in his method.

"Joe said to me, 'This guy is following me around everywhere I go,'" says our spy. "'Next time, I'm going to call the cops.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/sto...7p-373515c.html

• Members

Yeah, I heard that she had had a miscarriage around the time of their divorce. I always assumed that it was Tom's baby, but if he can't have children biologically, then that would explain why he's divorce her.

And besides, she came out looking a million times better after that divorce.

• Members

I remember thinking that he HAD to have been shooting blanks and knew that he was sterile, which is why he divorced Nicole when he found out she was pregnant. Otherwise why would he up and leave her like that? I always wondered who the baby daddy was.

So that leaves me to wonder...who is the biological father of Suri? Is she his, or was Katie artificially inseminated? I think Suri does look a lot like Katie.

I agree, Nicole is MUCH better off now with out Tom. She must wake up each morning thankful that she's remarried to a normal man now. I really hope Nicole and Keith have a baby together. :)

Archived