Suri's debut

Ms. Walsh

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Suri is so unbelievable cute!

Was gonna say the same thing. Of course she exists! Just because some people put their kids in the papers the second they're born doesn't mean everyone else have to do it. Tom has always been a VERY private person before, so why not now?!

About Suri being adopted. People have way too much time on their hands. And they seem to love to make bizarre things up. Tom wouldn't have a problem announcing if they adopted a child. He already got two adopted kids with Nicole. You can't look at the eyes of a baby and decide it's Asian. Many babies have similar shapes and they're not Asian. If you take a closer look you can see she got the eyes from both parents. Katie's eyes are pointing down just like baby Suri's. Check out the pics since some seems to have forgotten what she looks like.

kh1rm1.th.jpg image864mx9.th.jpg khx02kw5.th.jpg kh8cg0.th.jpg

And the hair. Both Tom and Katie have rich dark hair... so go figure. If you can't see how much Suri looks like both Katie and Tom, then you should really think about getting some glasses. The nose and mouth are Katie's. The eyes are from both of them.

• Members

The baby does NOT look Asian. She's the spitting image of Katie.

Maybe she's big for her age. Remember, Katie's tummy was huge before she "supposedly" had her.

I still think their relationship is weird, and Tom is a complete nutjob, but there are some celebrities who don't want to show their kids as soon as they're out of the womb.

Time will tell, that's all.

• Members
omg. She's not Asian. As Bree sais, she looks just liek Katie.

I've lived around Asian people from many different countries my whole life and have seen my share of babies. There's no similarity. Some babies have "long" hair when they're born, I sure had and I remember a few other babies had when I had my son.

And no, it's not weird that Tom has his jacket around her. Why would it be? He's the baby's father, why can't he have his jacket around her? It seems as if they're outside, perhaps it's getting cold. Would you rather have them not keeping the baby warm?

OMG, why is Tom looking down on Suri like that? He looks way too controlling. Ohh wait, he's looking at his child that he loves. ;) But those ears, they look way too big for a 4 month old baby. :rolleyes:

Edit - Another pic of Suri.

suri4lv1.jpg

• Members

I'm just going to give them the benefit of the doubt. If it's not their biological daughter, who cares? If Tom Cruise has to go to these extremes to prove his masculinity and virility, then he obviously has issues. The baby does look like them, but at the same time, I see the Asian thing. But Katie has slanted-like eyes, and they both have dark hair.

Again, though, what a person looks like as a baby can be totally different from how they'll look like when they're older. I look nothing like I did when I was a baby.

Archived