The Official "Thank God For SON/I Love SON" Thread

KevC1980

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

King Reilly, I wasn't always JERSoapsFan, if that's what you mean. I remember THAT! :lol:

No, I began at SON, for the first time, under a different name. It may have been my old AOL soaps name even. (Hint!) But then in college, my freshman year, I just lurked at SON. I stopped being too active. In 2002, that changed. That was when Jack Krizmanich took over the role of -- damn, I forgot the character's name! -- on "Passions" and I took the name "JackKrizmanichFan1" or something like that. Again, I MAY remember my first SON name but, I used that AOL name on other boards so who knows for sure.

• Members

I have been coming here a long time,longer then I can remember.

I found out about this board from an old board that Matt used to have.

I surf many boards. I post on a few. Like many others though this is the first board that I check and often it is in the morning ,noon and night too!

Props should go to Toups,Errol and a graet bunch of moderators!

I am a SONaholic,lol!

• Members

Remember, we actually started out on a sour note ;) I didn't believe you when you said Channa was a lying, crazy loon. Well after a few weeks passed and I talked to Alyssa and she confirmed what you told me, I saw the light. :lol: I should have never doubted you Kenny Poo, but I was blinded by Channa's constant AOL sessions of how you "were just out to ruin her and drag he/she/it's name through the mud" LMAO

One of these days I'm coming to Indiana to kidnap you and we're driving to Canada, buying a cabin by the lake, get married and adopting bookoos of babies. :lol:

• Members

I actually lurked here for a long, long time. I googled lots of places for soaps. I am part of a reality board but they don't do soaps and i want to discuss soaps. So I finally joined not to long ago. I actually recognize the avatars more than names. I am a huge BB fan and I love Krypton Man's avatar. I see the flying Janelle hair I know its a KM post. Everyday I look to see if King Reilly has changed the Janelle quote. I freaking love them. My BF loves Ryan Chandler's banner, he always tells me to go look for and Ryan Chandler posts.

For all the soap boards I have been part of, this is the most accommadating. I am still new here and I feel accepted and I thank you all. The blogs and fan fictions are so much fun to read and I love the creativity. I applaud all the work and hard wotk that the mods and reporters put inn here.

• Members

I have been here for almost a year...it will be a year next month. And, none other than Ryan Chandler convinced me to join up here. LOL he really tried his damndest everyday to get me to sign up, and I gave in. It's like when he talkes about Danity Kane a lot, and you HAVE to get the CD LOL. nah, he's my best bud tho, so it is all good

I met some really kick-ass ppl here, and I may forget some in my list, so I apologize

Dan, my fellow B. Coli Hater

Scotty, who always like to pick on me

Rick, he sang on my birthday LOL

Vee, us Y&R lovers

Adam, we have known each other a while, and he is really cool. I probably vented to him a lot, and i was glad he listened, and i will always thank him for that.

Mitchapalooza, the original playing field junkie

Andy aka A-Man, he is awesome

Roger Newcomb, he is another awesome person, an ATWT lover YAY!, and he gave me the opp to work on his websoaps. he rocks

King Reilly, i only talked to a couple of times, and he was cool to me each time

Errol, Toups, and the rest of the SON staff....according to Dan, I fit right in LOL. is that a good thing? ;)

Matt P., he just started posting, but i have known him a while, but he is cool beans.

and last but certainly not least, Chandler. I have known him since he started doing "Rockland County". he's crazy, but rocks. after all, he is Ryan Chandler, dammit LOL

• Members

Hey Y'all!

Well, even though I joined this board about 2 months ago, I know everyone here. You all are very wonderful people. :)

I had a lot fun playing the DAYS: Survivor game with King Reilly, DaysFanJean, and others. :)

And thanks to all the mods who make this board happen. It's the best message board out there and I'm so glad I joined.

And like some of you, when I wake up in the morning, I head straight to SON. :) It's so nice talking to all of you... and sometimes arguing over our opinions. But that's life.

THIS BOARD IS AWESOME! B) You all are the best.

• Members

--I used to be very active in another forum (that still exists actually) between 2000 and 2004.

I remember the B&B board was a brawl fest. People would argue all the time about stuff, and they could get really mean to one another. There was a lot of nasty stuff being said on that board. I only went on it to laugh b/c I hardly ever commented. It got so bad that the mod had to screen every comment that was posted on that board! He even threatened to take down the whole B&B board...which might have happened.

The ATWT board was pretty lame. They all liked the same couples and the same characters, and whenever I said that I didn't like a certain couple, they'd jump all over me. They did do some interesting activities, like everyday they'd have a poll for best actor and actress of the day and then best couple/group of the day. Surprisingly, the polls weren't controlled by the fangirls. Then at the end of the week, we'd vote from the 5 winners. And then they'd have a weekly grading poll, where we would grade the week and say what we liked and what we didn't like.

The GL board was the best, though, b/c it was actually really popular and the people there were nice. They never dissed the show that much, and that was during the time when GL was REALLY bad! But they were all devoted to the show, which I liked.

Also, the members overall were very clichey because there was a big group of them who were all friends and controlled the boards. Thankfully, they didn't watch the same soaps as me, but in the OT board they were always making "inside jokes".

--I stopped going there when I found out about SON, but I was just a lurker b/c I was really hesitant to start over at another board. I always wanted to read other people's opinions on the soaps, but for some reason, I just didn't want to voice my opinion. It wasn't until I came home from school during X-mas time that I decided to join the fun.

--I love SON b/c the members, overall, are really nice and considerate. Also, I love that there's a very active group of ATWT viewers on the board b/c that's my favorite soap. There are a lot of long-time viewers, as well as viewers who realy love the show. You can tell that the majority of us do love ATWT :wub: And we all love different characters, which is nice b/c it's good for discussions.

It's the only soap board that I participate in b/c IMO the others are controlled by fangirls. I've read some of the other "popular" ATWT boards, and they're all really stupid. Most of the people don't appreciate the history of the show, and pretty much only care about certain couples that IMO suck anyway. There's one other soap board that I only lurk at that's pretty nice...not really that active...but aside from that, SON is the only good one out there I think

Even when I'm not really digging soaps, I still read the board. At least once a day, I check up on the board. So yes...I'm addicted. I can't go a day w/o checking it! It's definitely my favorite website! :)

Archived