The Official "Thank God For SON/I Love SON" Thread

KevC1980

• Members

Alright I've been an SON member for over 6 years now..and i have to admit that i am a SON addict..I spend more time on this board than i do on any other soap board or message board..Even more time on here than myspace..

I wake up every morning and check SON..my friend that is staying with me makes fun of me all the time for spending so much time on here..He's always like "what ya reading?"

I love this website, and enjoy posting with all you very much...Its like my online family!!!

sign in if your an SON junkie!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been a member of SON since the summer of 2003, though I went under a different username then. I didn't become a fully active member until the summer of 2004 but I've been hooked ever since.

I do more work for SON than I do at my real job, lol, and it's worth it.

I spend more time on this message board than on any other message board I post on.

• Members

SON has always held a special place in my heart in terms of an online community. There is such a wide range of wonderful people to talk about soaps with and also to talk about anything with. I've made some great friends through this board and I am here every day. I first joined at December of 2004 under the same username and then after all the board crashes and everything was fixed I returned in October of 2005. Its a great place to get breaking news in the daytime world and to discuss the daily happenings on my favourite soaps. Also some of the most in depth spoilers out there. So yes I am very much addicted to SON.

• Members

I've been with SON since day one. God knows when that was. I knew Kenny and Toups from another soap board. Toups and I had an online soap together. And he told me about SON the day it went up! And the rest is history.

I love it. It's the first site I go to in the morning, and the last before bed!

And I love all SON-ers!

• Members

I've been on SON for a short time; so I'm a guppy compared to alot of those who have been here from the time SON got started.

As of April 29th, I joined here; wouldn't have ever joined if I wasn't told about it.....Ever since then, I am here almost every day; and now I will say that I found myself helping SON as well.

• Members

SON addict too I have been with SON since Day one. Before SON was created, I worked at the infamous SONARC until I figured out Channa was loco.

Kenny, Andre, Matt, Bree, Kirk, ChrisK, Mike, Toups, Manny, Dave, Errol, Kevin, & Daysnpassionsfan I've known from the beggining.

King Reilly's signature circa 2002 ;)

"You live in a neighborhood where there's 10 soaps. If you want a soap story that tells social issues, there should be a soap that does that well. If you want something more cartoonish or outrageous, there should be that soap too. There's something for everybody on PASSIONS, like Forest Gump and that box of chocolates. It really is passions of all kinds: It is a love and a passion for life, for evil, for hope. It is how people overcome their pasts." James E. Reilly

"Miguel, I want something more than a disney movie and a milkshake! I want ACTION!" - Zombie Charity - January 2002

"Reese, stop twitchin or get an eye patch!" Kay Bennet, PASSIONS

• Members

I don't think I've been here since the beginning but I know I've been here since 2000 or 2001. VERY early on in the board's life, that's for sure. I wasn't always this name or JERSoapsFan. I honestly can't remember my first name when I was here. But I knew Kenny and SIP since 1999. Way, way back on other boards. They're like legends to me because of their old recaps for Days and Passions, lol. Anyway, I'm on this board way too much as of late. In college I could hold off but now with work, I just say at SON half the work day, lol. I'm tucked away behind my computer and no one can see what I'm looking at. (It's almost always this site).

• Members

Been posting here at son for a while now and honestly have not found a better group of people to post with. Passionate and loyal are just two words to describe the fans here.

Some know me from another board and othere know me from this one. I can't imagine posting anywhere else and the friends I've made here mean a lot to me.

The best part of all is that I have seen my friendship with Mr. Chandler evolve from message board acquaintence to someone to whom I know I can confide in and just vent when need be.

Oh and KR is a helluva Phyllis. Psssst.... Wanna make another baby? LOL

Archived