The Official "Thank God For SON/I Love SON" Thread

KevC1980

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am a little late to this thread...

I LOVE this board and so many members on here! There are too many to name and dont want to accidentally leave someone out. I have talked to a few over the phone and talked to countless others on AIM. I really wish I could meet some of the SON members in person. I am with JSF, Kenny is a SON legend right along with Toups, Rick, and Matt because they have been here since the beginning. I dont know e*actly when I joined, but I remember the SONARC days on my slow sorry ass WebTV. I have met one SON twice and hope to meet sometime in the future.

At work I sometimes skipped my lunch 1/2 just to skim this board, especially on ratings day. Its kinda sad, but I am addicted to SON. And I love food, so I know I am brainwashed to this site.

• Members

Add me as one who loves SON. I am not even watching as many soaps as I once was but I still come on here to see what all my favorite posters are up too. I have made some really great friends here, who have helped me in so many ways.

Keep up the good work gang.

• Members

It really is the best message board for ANYTHING -- not just soaps -- on the Internet. I've tried to find areas that are at least somewhat enjoyable and, for the life of me, can't! :o Don't get me wrong I do hang out at one or two other boards that are quite enjoyable but those lack the visual and technical appeal of this site. Of course, SON's TRUE appeal comes in its members -- although to use an old throwaway line from the first season of "Passions," if I never see another SON member say they have orgasmed or 'creamed their pants' over a spoiler, it'll be too soon! But aside from that, technically, it's more user-friendly. I can't even quite explain it because I've tried other Invision boards...it's just unexplainable. It's magic! :unsure:

• Members

That is one of the things I love about the board. I love that everyone feels comfortable with one another, and comfortable enough to be themselves, and say (type) whatever is on their mind. And that for the most part everyone accepts one another.

I forgot to say one thing in my last post. I appreciate Errol, Toups and the moderators who try to keep this site so good. I love that they try to put a stop quickly to any trouble. And I am glad that they try for the most part to keep the bad seed out. They do a wonderful job and without them we wouldn't have this great site to come too. I thank them so much.

I meant to say too in my last post, that I have so many favorite posters, that I didn't even try to mention them all (for fear I would forget someone). There are so many that I have gotten closer to than others, and so many that have helped me. I appreciate all of them so much.

Archived