Y&R December Discussion 2012

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With the depth of Sharon's problems, she should be having daily sessions!ohmy.png I guess, Y&R couldn't afford to cut Lorraine Toussaint a bigger check ph34r.png

I've been reading that Sharon's been having trouble adjusting to the meds- even more reason she should be seeing her doctor more than weekly.

• Members

It's more focused on Sharon's love life than her health or her family. Let's just be real. Even in the January preview it wasn't "Sharon's Illness" it was "Sharon/Adam/Chelsea Triangle." Her illness is being used as a quick excuse for her behavior so they can quickly focus on reuniting Adam and Sharon.

• Members

Yep! I don't even watch and I can see that! There was no way the losers were going to make Sharon acknowledge that her attraction to Adam is sick so all of her OTHER behavior is addressed but not the real problem. Then to make that psycho her savior? I can never like Sharon again! I wish the only eppy I watched in about 9 months the other day didn't have Shitam in it. This nasty duo is such a turn off.

Psychos should not last longer than 6 months on a soap! Once they are exposed, they are supposed to fall to their death!

I can catch Tyler online!

Nick aint no prize, but I just don't see how he could ever want this mentally unstable nasty skank ever again!

• Members

I think Nick and Sharon are obviously endgame, but that doesn't need to happen right now. Sharon should be single for AT LEAST a full 12 months, with NO one night stands. So many younger female characters go without love interests for extended periods of time, yet Y&R seems to think you need to immediately throw them into pairings in order for them to be viable. Hell, even Sami on DAYS is single, which is rare for her.

Thank You!!! Getting with Adam was the beginning of Sharon's horrible choices and what led her down this dark path. The moment I saw HE was saving her (hell, why does a MAN have to save her anyway?), I knew it wasn't real. Now crazy or not, I don't mind Adam, but there are plenty of women he would make sense with. There is no need to ruin Sharon by putting her with him.

• Members

About a month ago, CBS announced it was airing new Y&R and B&B on Xmas Day. Because of the pre-emption for the school shooting, I'm guessing today's was yesterday's and tomorrow will be the Xmas episode. It's odd that they made the choice to air new episodes on Xmas, considering how often we hear about budgets, etc.

Archived