Y&R December Discussion 2012

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's horrible. I haven't been watching for the last 2 months, and today I made myself sit and watch it. What a joke. Everything I feared has come true, lighting that is not good, modern, stupid ass background music... the writing itself is not really bad.. but EVERYTHING else is, and it makes it a complete failure. Today's intervention was ridiculous. Billy Miller at least TRIED (although he wasn't very good) but Blake Hood, PLEASE. He is given lines talking about how he had to shovel dirt over his mother's casket, and not a tear, not a crack in his voice, NOTHING. WTF? Bergman did great, but it fell flat because there was no good background music to underscore the scene. Beth is the only one that could have saved this debacle, but where is she? Does JFF not like fat girls? Oh well, I guess all good things must come to an end. It's depressing as hell. And Kristoff is TOTALLY phoning it in. I think he's pissed and defeated behind the scenes... and it shows.

• Members

Re: intervention. Yeah, that was not good. I think everyone phoned it in, including Peter Bergman, who's clearly the best actor in the room but there's something missing with him. He's always been melodramatic, but there was a sharpness and toughness to his acting when he was younger.

I thought Billy Miller had a lot of natural charisma when he started as Billy, but he's sleepwalking now.

• Members

I kept thinking quit yelling your lines. Today's show wasn't as bad as others...I did like Sharon/Victor scene...Jack vs Victor has gotten so stale and boring....they need to have Jack accidentally kill Nick because of his addiction to get the rivalry interesting again.

• Members

I don't have a problem with Adamson, he at least tries and has some rapport with Case and Morrow. He's a little too old for the role, but doesn't look as ridiculous as Marcy Rylan did to me.

Blake Hood totally just reads his lines (instead of believably acting them) and goes for over-done expressions when he has no actual natural talent. His speech is crap, his ticks are crap, and he just sucks overall.

Archived