Y&R December Discussion 2012

• Members

A few weeks ago I posted on SOC that I didn't think Eden would be on the show much longer because she wasn't in the opening credits. I said nothing about the actress at all. My post was deleted immediately. :rolleyes:

Maybe we should start an "SOC Vent Thread". :lol:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Speaking of Victoria Rowell, she's been posting pictures from the set of Law and Order: SVU. It's probably a one-off, but it looks like the type of role (like a lawyer or judge) which could be recurring. She mentioned doing a scene with Ice-T and posted a picture with Mariska Hargitay. I was really excited to see that. She looked really good and I want her back on primetime tv. Something like a Law and Order show or Scandal would be perfect. Shonda Rhimes needs to be writing a tv show around her talents.

• Members

Yeah Mason was created on the fly. He hasn't had scenes with Sarge yet. I can't even remember the last time Sarge was on. I don't think Redaric is the worst actor of the bunch. I noticed rabid Laners calling him NotShemar on twitter though. I heard Brent Boyd had to block some of those fools.

I like Leslie and Tyler together but Leslie/Neil aren't quite working for me and from the little I've seen between Tyler/Lily, meh. I'd rather Tyler be paired elsewhere but then all the young women are dull and horrid.

Archived